I thought you could only buy 2 LLs per day...
LL = utilizing the access either through G+ or ILLS (individual lightning lane selection/individual attraction selection). ILLS is the 2 per day "fancy rides" (although I wasn't clear on whether that limit still existed when half of the rides were moved over to G+ for the holidays or if it went down to 1 - probably stayed at 2). So, 11 means they could've done 9 Genie+ rides and 2 ILLS (or 10 and 1).

I thought you could only buy 2 LLs per day...
People refer to the passes obtained through G+ ($15/person/day) as LL’s because they use the lightening lane. Once G+ is purchased, the number of LL’a you get just depends on availability and how you choose to use G+ (among other things) . I think people refer
to the individual cost rides as ILL$ (RoTr, 7DMT etc )and you are correct you can only purchase 2 per day.

People refer to the passes obtained through G+ ($15/person/day) as LL’s because they use the lightening lane. Once G+ is purchased, the number of LL’a you get just depends on availability and how you choose to use G+ (among other things) . I think people refer
to the individual cost rides as ILL$ (RoTr, 7DMT etc )and you are correct you can only purchase 2 per day.
Yes I’ve used the Genie + already just didn’t notice the LLs instead of the “Ills”🙂

How has the Frozen wait been during the extra early morning time? That’s the one ride we’d like to take ds on. I think we’ll be coming on the monorail from the poly for rope drop

How has the Frozen wait been during the extra early morning time? That’s the one ride we’d like to take ds on. I think we’ll be coming on the monorail from the poly for rope drop
We walked on quickly when we went on 1/2, when early entry was 60 minutes. We entered from IG and didn’t rush or anything. We were way back in the IG entry line by the Skyliner entrance and there were so many people ahead of us. We got lucky because the passholder entry lane was empty and we were able to use it (we have annual passes). They did let everyone else use it after us, too.

They started letting everyone in 60 minutes early and then held us in Canada until it was 45 or so minutes before opening. We had a child walking so we were moving slower than a lot of people heading out of Canada. A lot of the IG rush was for Test Track and Soarin, not as many people hustling for Frozen. We saw a few runners (literally running) who entered from the front but most of the front entrance crowd was far off when we got to Norway. We ended up in line near the lightning lane sign for Frozen waiting for them to open the ride. The line just kept moving along quickly. We were probably in the second or third boat of people getting on because no one was getting off yet.

We were at Disney from 12/30 to 1/7 and in the park from 1/1 to 1/6. We didn’t do Genie+ at all but I did do ILL for Remy on 1/2. Little did I know it was a walk on during EEH on 1/3 but it was great to ride it twice.

1/1-MK-Took advantage of 60 minute early entry but only entered 45 minutes early due to crowds. Everyone was let into the park but only eligible guests were able to tap in to head towards Tomorrowland. They had everyone in our party tap in. Posted wait for SDMT was 40 minutes by Dumbo when the ride wasn’t running yet. We were on the ride and off of it in under 20 minutes once it started running. We were able to then do Peter Pan and Small World before official park opening. We went right to Haunted Mansion 5 minutes after park opening and walked right on. We headed over to Splash where the wait was 10 minutes (ended up being walk on), then BTMRR where the wait was 20 minutes (ended up being 10 minutes), then back to Splash for a posted wait of 15 minutes (ended up being under 10 minutes), and then Splash again where the wait said 20 minutes (ended up being 10 minutes). Then headed to Sleepy Hollow for funnel cake and a Mickey Waffle before leaving the park around 11. We weren’t walking fast because our 8 year old was walking and I was pushing a double stroller. We stopped for quite a few bathroom breaks (before entering MK for one kid, in Tomorrowland for another kid, near BOG for DH, in Frontierland for me). We headed back around 5:45/6 and did PeopleMover (posted wait 25; actual wait 10), COP (walk on), Speedway (posted wait 20; actual wait 15), Under the Sea (posted wait 25, actual wait 17), SDMT again (posted wait 40; actual wait 25), Small World (posted wait 30; actual 20); HM (posted wait 20; actual 5 but that’s because they were announcing Enchantment was about to begin soon); SDMT (walk on during the start of Enchantment); SDMT again (still walk on during Enchantment); and BTMRR (posted wait 15; actual wait 5). We didn’t want to see Enchantment since we had seen it on 12/30 and 12/31 from Poly. We stopped for quite a few photos, snacks, and bathroom breaks.

1/2-Epcot-Took advantage of 60 minute early entry but only entered 50ish minutes early due to crowds. They scanned all of our bands before letting us enter the holding area near Canada. Frozen was walk on during Early Entry. We headed towards Test Track right afterwards (with a bathroom break), where the posted wait was 30 and ended up being 15. Then we went to Spaceship Earth, which was walk on. We then did Nemo (posted wait 20, actual wait 7ish), Living with the Land (posted wait 10, but was a walk on), and Figment (posted wait 15 but was a walk on). We headed back to WS for a leisurely tour, stopping for bubble tea, pretzels, some photos, funnel cake, and bathroom breaks. We returned to Beach Club around 11:30. We headed back to Epcot at 5:45 for 6:15 ILL for Remy. We then did another stroll of WS with breaks for shopping and headed out to get Boardwalk Pizza and to watch Harmonious from our balcony.

1/3-HS-Took advantage of early entry but only entered about 40 minutes early instead of 60 since we weren’t in a rush. They scanned all of our bands. We did MMRR (posted wait 25, actual 15), SDD (posted wait 50, actual 25ish), ROTR (posted wait 90, actual 75ish), Star Tours (posted wait 25, actual 15), MuppetVision (walk on), and left. We stopped for churros, popcorn, pretzels, brownies, watching the Storm Troopers, photos, and some shopping before leaving around 12:15/12:30. We headed back to HS via Skyliner and arrived around 6:30ish. We did Alien Saucers (posted wait 15, actual 10), TSM (posted wait 25, actual 15), and SDD (posted wait 50, actual 30). We stopped for quite a few snacks and bathroom breaks before heading to Epcot via Friendship boat. We arrived at IG at 8:30 and waited by the WS bridge because we were waiting for EEH. Remy was pretty much a walk on (posted wait 15). Then we headed over to Test Track (posted wait 15), Nemo (walk on), and Spaceship Earth (walk on) before pausing for photos at the front of the park and slowly walking back to Beach Club. All of our bands were scanned at every ride.

1/4-AK-Did not bother with early entry. We arrived around 9 and headed to Navi River (posted wait 40, actual 20), Safari (posted wait 30, actual 15), and River Rapids (posted wait 5, actual walk on). In between, we stopped for Starbucks, grilled corn, ice cream floats, brownie sundaes, and watching character floats. We left midday and returned around 5 pm. We did Dinosaur (posted wait 25, actual 15), Tricetops (posted wait 15, actual 10), Navi again during the Tree of Life lighting (posted wait 30, actual 20), and stopped to shop and watch the Tree of Life on our way out.

1/5-MK-We did not head over until 5:30 pm. We ate at Casey’s Corner and saw the lighting of the castle from our table. Then we headed over to Flying Carpets (posted wait 15, actual less than 10), and Tiki Room (walk on). We stopped at Aloha Isle for ice cream and slowly made our way to HM, with stops at Memento Mori for shirts because my girls insisted they couldn’t keep their dresses on for rides. We did Small World (posted wait 15, actual less than 10), HM (walk on since everyone was rushing to see Enchantment), and SDMT (posted wait 20, actual 10). Then we did tea cups (walk on) and slowly headed to the bathrooms near the Merida area to change back into dresses for photos and then back out of them. We slowly headed over to Tomorrowland for the start of EEH and walked on to Buzz. Then we headed over to the bathroom to put dresses back on, walked to the very front of the castle near the compass for photos, headed over to Sleepy Hollow for food, took some photos near that area of the castle, and headed to the partners statue for photos. The area over there was completely empty so we have some great Photopass shots of the girls. We left the park around 11. Crowds were still heavy immediately after 9 but thinned out considerably by 10. All of our bands were scanned at every ride.

1/6-MK-We headed over at 7 pm to ride BTMRR and Splash immediately before and during Enchantment. Both were walk ons. We stopped for ice cream treats at Sunshine Tree and left during Enchantment. We made it back to BCV in time to see Harmonious from our balcony.

Edited to add: sorry this is so long! I didn’t realize how long it was until I posted it.

We walked on quickly when we went on 1/2, when early entry was 60 minutes. We entered from IG and didn’t rush or anything. We were way back in the IG entry line by the Skyliner entrance and there were so many people ahead of us. We got lucky because the passholder entry lane was empty and we were able to use it (we have annual passes). They did let everyone else use it after us, too.

They started letting everyone in 60 minutes early and then held us in Canada until it was 45 or so minutes before opening. We had a child walking so we were moving slower than a lot of people heading out of Canada. A lot of the IG rush was for Test Track and Soarin, not as many people hustling for Frozen. We saw a few runners (literally running) who entered from the front but most of the front entrance crowd was far off when we got to Norway. We ended up in line near the lightning lane sign for Frozen waiting for them to open the ride. The line just kept moving along quickly. We were probably in the second or third boat of people getting on because no one was getting off yet.
Thanks! We’ll be there at the end of this month and the early entry is only 30 minutes. We’ll be coming from future world so I’m not sure if that makes a difference for us. If it ends up being too long of a wait we just won’t do it. Our ds is 20 months and has no patience lol.

Thanks! We’ll be there at the end of this month and the early entry is only 30 minutes. We’ll be coming from future world so I’m not sure if that makes a difference for us. If it ends up being too long of a wait we just won’t do it. Our ds is 20 months and has no patience lol.
I really think you’ll be fine getting to Frozen with a short wait. I didn’t see the wait time increase to more than 40 minutes until about 10-15 minutes after the official park opening.

I really think you’ll be fine getting to Frozen with a short wait. I didn’t see the wait time increase to more than 40 minutes until about 10-15 minutes after the official park opening.
Awesome thank you! That’s the plan for now. It may help that remy is switching to standby also because people might head there instead. I’m not sure we’ll ride that because I doubt he’ll keep the glasses on

I have recently decided I hate those glasses and just don’t wear them… I still enjoy the music and theme ing, etc.
Remys Adventure and the new updated scenes in Mickeys PhilHarmagic with the bright colors and music from Coco are still very enjoyable. I Iove how Donald Duck manages to get into trouble on the stage during the Coco scene too.
I don’t know how old your child is but it is worth a try, perhaps,
The PhilHarmagic would be a good first attempt sitting in the way back of theatre., plus the lines usually move pretty fast. I think many have forgotten about the new scene or don’t even know about it.
With PhilHarmagic you are allowed to exit if it I making you feel queasy.
(Sorry I have not read all of this conversation and perhaps you have described more in previous posts. Just a suggestion.
And want to remind you that there is still a scene in PhilHarmagic with bursts of air (champagne bottle in Be our Guest and some waterdrops. )
Disney needs t stop designing this in attractions…

I have recently decided I hate those glasses and just don’t wear them… I still enjoy the music and theme ing, etc.
Remys Adventure and the new updated scenes in Mickeys PhilHarmagic with the bright colors and music from Coco are still very enjoyable. I Iove how Donald Duck manages to get into trouble on the stage during the Coco scene too.
I don’t know how old your child is but it is worth a try, perhaps,
The PhilHarmagic would be a good first attempt sitting in the way back of theatre., plus the lines usually move pretty fast. I think many have forgotten about the new scene or don’t even know about it.
With PhilHarmagic you are allowed to exit if it I making you feel queasy.
(Sorry I have not read all of this conversation and perhaps you have described more in previous posts. Just a suggestion.
And want to remind you that there is still a scene in PhilHarmagic with bursts of air (champagne bottle in Be our Guest and some waterdrops. )
Disney needs t stop designing this in attractions…
He’s 20 months old so still pretty young. I totally forgot about philharmagic. I highly doubt he’ll sit for the whole thing but that’s a good way to test if he’ll wear the glasses and we can leave if he gets antsy. He does love music. Thanks for the idea!

MK three days ago was ok but crowded. We rode the one ride we wanted to, Splash Mountain, lost a brand new hat to the ride, was told to basically suck it up by the CM. We left.
Had a very nice day at the CCV cabin, lunched at Geyser Point, hopped in our hot tub, hung out with the family.
HS yesterday was insanely crowded. Ate at ABC Commissary. Got popcorn. Rode Toy Story Mania, Star Tours, and Millenium Falcon after a relatively late arrival. By late afternoon we were exhausted, begged to be allowed on to MF early. Nope. Sat and waited for our arrival time that we paid for for 30 minutes, got in line, was cut in line by some rude people, rode MF, went home to our lovely CCV cabin. Saving grace. Private hot tub. View of fireworks, Electric water pageant. Love that show. Bed.
Decided not to hit AK today. Figured the crowds would be icky. Didn’t want to get up at 7 to try for FOP, or anything. Got in the hot tub early. Breakfast from WL CS… Mickey waffles were a hit. Saw a bald eagle in the trees. (Also a raccoon two nights ago, and a bunny this morning.)
Not as excited for Marathon weekend as I once was, but still love DVC. The crowds this week just blow.
Also, just filled out my lost and found form for the hat… The CM never suggested this but I figured I’d try. They used to be more upbeat and hopeful/helpful in such instances.

Quick recap and a few opinions- Trip was 12/29 thru 1/4 we stayed at POFQ

Hotel was great- as were the CM's. We got fresh towels and garbage emptied every other day - which was fine for us (Will this be the 'new' normal for hotels- Im sad of the employees if it is)

We had 6 day park hoppers, and were game to try Genie+ for our first full day in the park which was MK. I read up on Genie + and thought I had a good handle on it- but I totally failed on the first day. the whole 2 hour wait, or after you use the current LL was something I could not wrap my head around. After chatting with a wonderfully nice CM at Guest relations - we had a much better understanding for our next 2 days.

One frustrating part- we had a LL for TOT at 10:45AM- we walked over to the ride- the stand by line was at 120- the LL return line was out into the middle of Sunset Blvd- over 1 hr long. I have to say that really chapped my cracker- if I wasnt paying for it- I might have not been so crabby-

It was crowded- people everywhere and lots of them. Most were complying with masks indoors. A few 'entitled' people would not were masks on transportation- when they couldnt be seen by a CM, but other than that most were playing by the rules. The stand by lines were long (I've been to NYE in years past and never say the Grand Fiesta Tour at a 45 minute wait!)- I think Genie+ had alot to do with that-

I did pay for LL+ ROTR- and felt it was worth it- its an amazing immersive ride - and I would not have gotten to ride it without it (wait times were 3 hrs)

The Buses- we had only one issue with the buses which was from POFQ to DHS- we missed EMH because the bus took 45 minutes to get to the hotel. Apparently it was just this route because we waited at least 30 minutes for a bus at DHS- we chatted with others at the resort and they all experienced the same wait.

I was going to write a long negative opinion of Genie+ - but Ill leave it at I resent having to pay for it- and find it cumbersome and not the least bit user friendly- and I think that is on purpose. I love going to WDW- but maybe I just need a break.

This board -as always - has been a wealth of information and its greatly appreciated.

actually housekeeping might be just fine if current “modified service” continues....they are receiving same tips for providing towels and taking trash as they were for actually cleaning room and making beds....and they are able to do way more rooms.

Also, just filled out my lost and found form for the hat… The CM never suggested this but I figured I’d try. They used to be more upbeat and hopeful/helpful in such instances.

I feel your pain. I left my Star Wars stainless refillable mug out at the pool. Never to be seen again... That stupid mug was $30 :rotfl: :rotfl:

actually housekeeping might be just fine if current “modified service” continues....they are receiving same tips for providing towels and taking trash as they were for actually cleaning room and making beds....and they are able to do way more rooms.
Except there will be fewer housekeepers.

Hey there! I was at WDW last week for 7days with my hubby and 2kids (infant, 5y) and wanted to share how our trip went! Gonna be long, sorry!
We did purchase Genie plus in advance (was not necessary) and ILL$.

we arrived 1/2at animal kingdom lodge at 6PM so we just stayed in our hotel room. Got apartial savannah view which made our arrival extra special!
I ordered magic bands but there was a glitch and eventhough a CM told me over the phone and chat they are at the front desk - nah. So I bought only ONE new magic band for the entire family for the ride pictures, which worked well at the end. So people, if you order pre arrival magic bands… please double and triple check your orders…

1/3: EPCOT

Woke up at 6:56 to get remy VQ. Got BG 10. call back was 10:15AM. WDW still offered 1h early entry so we arrived exactly at 9:00 (my husband is not an early riser) and rope dropped TT. 30min wait. We did rider swap and also took 30min. After I had FEA LL for 9:30AM (it was still a genie plus selection this day, not ILL$). After riding I got Soarin, Nemo, spaceship earth LLs.
We ate at Garden Grill and the characters came by very frequently and the food tasted delicious!! Highly Recommend!!!
We went back to our hotel around 4PM and came back around 7PM, strolled around and watched harmonious. Everyone was too tired to stay for extra evening hours so we went home.

1/4: ANIMAL KINGDOM
Again, since my husband is not an early riser we arrived at 7:35AM when the early entry has already begun.
i scored Kilimanjaro safari LL and FoP ILL$ so we rode Navi three times (walk on!!) and then had a nice breakfast, rode kilimanjaro safari and watched all the animals and shows. One thing is: the shows they cram all the people together, no social distamce sitting. If you‘re nervous about COVID then I‘m not sure if lion king show is a good option since it is indoors and literally they pack the people, shouting to sit closer to fit more people in. But the show was lovely!
We went home around 5PM so I did not have a chance to look at the light up tree of life but oh well, next time.

1/5: MK

UFF. Uff. Oooff. So.
We decided to sleep in a little and headed to MK at 8AM. I did not know that you have to take the monorail or ferry to MK from the parking lot. It was so so so so so congested. We waited 1.5hour to get on the monorail and when we tapped in into MK it was already past 10AM. We rushed to the jungle cruise LL but the LL was SO. BACKED. UP. Beyond aladdin‘s magic carpet ride amd we waited 1HOUR for the ride. We were so tired after all the waiting that after the JC ride we only redeemed our ILL$ for SDMT and waited for our dessert party to begin. This was a day where I couldn‘t get good use out of genie plus. Because after JC (around noon) all the LL return time was around 3-4PM and we were not sure if we wanted to go back to our hotel or stay.
The fireworks were good! I‘m a fan of wishes and HEA so yeah, but my husband (has been only to WDW once more than 20years ago LOL) and daughter enjoyed the show from the garden view spot! But it was CROWDED!
after the show, my daughter was still awake so we did take advantage of the evening hours. She rode SDMT four times, thunder mountain twice, tea cup and ariel ride.But then it was already 11PM. And we went back.

1/4: HS

I begged my husbnad to wake up early this day which he did. We arrived 1hour early from official early entrx hours. There was a glitch that day of purchasing ILL$ and around 8:30AM i was able to get MMRR ILL$.
I got slinky LL for 9:30AM
We decided NOT to go to starwars land, RnRC, TT since my kids cant ride it and we wanted something what we could do with the family. Rope dropped MMRR(about 10min wait), rushed to TSMM, then Alien swing sourcer and then had a breakfast amd went to SDD. SDD was so much fun!!! Then went to frozen singalong, lunch at sci-fi, went to beauty and the beast show and went home. The LL for beauty and the beast show is great, because they let you in first and olace you to the middle row seat! So we had an excellent view!! With all the other show LLs (lion king, bird show, frozen) they put you together in the stand by people so you never know if you get a good seat… we were always placed to the very end and had a mediocre view.

1/5: EPCOT

so we actually had MK planned for our last day, but traumatized from our wednesday MK, we decided to go to EPCOT. I only got a LL for TT and otherwise we did not do anything. We just strolled around and all the rides were 5-10min wait anyway so genie plus was a total waste of money this day. TT and FEA broke down but had always a 70min wait, soarin 30-40min.
One thing i wish is, that they will give an approximate time for the princesses to come out. We were waiting and strolling around norway for 3hours!!! Just to see Elsa and Anna… we could have done so much more during this „waiting period“. We went home after riding Remy around 7PM.

so in total. For a family trip with kids, a few things i learned:
1) take advantage of the early entry. Even if somebody is not an early riser. They‘ll get over it, wake them up and be there at least 30min before early entry. For HS, be there an HOUR early. Really. Even with kids. This will make a huge difference and is also easier to plan cause if you plan to buy Genie +, then it‘s easier to just tap the first available than waiting few minutes, checking if there is a later time available and then plan around that time.
2) genie plus: i got anxious and purchased it in advance for the whole 5days but i‘d buy it each day. Reason: with kids you never know how they feel that day. On our second epcot day, my entire party was more in a „want to stroll and look“ mood than rides. Also the strategy „stacking up for the afternoon“ did not really work for us with little kids because they‘d get tired and would rather watch the parades or meet the princesses than ride something. I let several hard to get LLs in the afternoon expire (navi, TT, the „mountain“ rides at MK, etc)
3) ILL$: so worth it for US. But it‘s a price. We REALLY enjoyed SDMT, remy and MMRR.
4) rider swap: very easy to set up. The CM asks who will be staying, scans your magic band and then I asked if my daughter can ride twice with me-it was never a problem. Only for FoP, I asked for a rider swap since our ILL$ was running out of time, but they said they couldn‘t. However if the time runs out, you just go to a CM, explain the situation and they‘ll let you in even if your return time has passed.
5) with young kids, i suggest a sit down place for at least lunch to cool down. It is pricey, yes, but i was able to breastfeed, and everyone was happy to be able to sit down and not looking for seats.
6) sit down: takes AT LEAST 90min even if you‘re a fast eater. Plan accordingly
7) double stroller rental: used scooterbug. Easy peasy. Would highly recommend.
8) COVID: so far no one is sick. We did sanitizer our hands frequently and had masks on indoors and outdoors. But the preshows/liveshows are crowded. I think you can‘t 100% avoid „crowds“ at this point
9) shopping: for remy shop, you need to wait in a que and it takes you about 20min to get in and longer in the afternoon/park closure. Do it in the mornings! And also, if you‘re thinking of something, just get it-you can always return. I was like oh but i might be avle to buy it on shopdisney.com… NAH. All sold out on web and on ebay they sell everything for triple the original price. Just get it even though that tumbler is 50$ or so.
10) if you‘re kids can be awake at night,the extra 2hours for deluxe resort guests is a must. Even if the hours are like 9-11PM. It‘s great. If you cant wake up early then the extra 2h is a great option to do the rides without purchasing genie plus and ILL$. And there were many photographers (for people who bought memory maker)
11) garden dessert party: for us it was worth it since the MK day was CROWDED. They open at 6PM so if you want to be fast: stamd in line at 5:50PM, get everything on the plate, head down to the garden at 7:50PM. We went to the garden area around 8PM and the „front row section“ was already taken away.
12) take frequent bathroom breaks with kids🤣
13) if you have little kids, maybe focus on few attractions. For example HS: by just avoiding Starwars, ToT, RnRc gave us so much more time, less stress. Yes I wanted to ride MFSR and RoTR and i even had Oga‘s ADR (which we cancelled) but the kids wouldn‘t have enjoyed it and at the end it was a good decision.

despite the negative changes we all had a blast at disney. Even my not-so-disney-fan husband said we‘ll definitely be back! Do i like the new LL/ILL$ system? Absolutely not but I guess it is what it is. I also wish they‘d do 1hour early entry cause in the 30min realistically you can do only one ride if you have kids in double stroller navigating through the crowd. Hope this helps for people and family with little kids!

Last edited:
1/4: MK

UFF. Uff. Oooff. So.
We decided to sleep in a little and headed to MK at 8AM. I did not know that you have to take the monorail or ferry to MK from the parking lot. It was so so so so so congested. We waited 1.5hour to get on the monorail and when we tapped in into MK it was already past 10AM. We rushed to the jungle cruise LL but the LL was SO. BACKED. UP. Beyond aladdin‘s magic carpet ride amd we waited 1HOUR for the ride. We were so tired after all the waiting that after the JC ride we only redeemed our ILL$ for SDMT and waited for our dessert party to begin. This was a day where I couldn‘t get good use out of genie plus. Because after JC (around noon) all the LL return time was around 3-4PM and we were not sure if we wanted to go back to our hotel or stay.
The fireworks were good! I‘m a fan of wishes and HEA so yeah, but my husband (has been only to WDW once more than 20years ago LOL) and daughter enjoyed the show from the garden view spot! But it was CROWDED!
after the show, my daughter was still awake so we did take advantage of the evening hours. She rode SDMT four times, thunder mountain twice, tea cup and ariel ride.But then it was already 11PM. And we went back.
Wait did MK also have EEH on 1/4? Darn it, we missed those. We went to the ones on Wednesday, 1/5 but I don’t know how I missed that they had EEH on 1/4!

Any idea when the crowds will start to go down? I’ve been looking at ride times and they are still very high. I am going on the 21st. I had thought January was a quiet month after marathon week but I guess you just don’t know what to expect these days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter