Of course! I was just trying to see how crowded the parks are. I am curious how busy they might be at the end of the month/beginning of Feb.
I understand that but you chose to question why you thought it might be different which is why I had to address it.

I’m not there today, but seeing photos of the line for Figment popcorn bucket and it’s super long!!

We'll be there next week - very much looking forward to it. The festival, that is - we don't actually care about the popcorn bucket!

It’s my favorite festival. I don’t care about the bucket either. I like the Broadway Series and chalk art the best. I’m out of space for Disney popcorn buckets.

I have a park reservation for today, but I’ve decided to cancel it because ds has too much on his plate for today. We’ll probably go Sunday.

Checked into RPR…it’s a nice room.
How fun!
Will you be staying at RPR the whole time?
And stacking G+ for afternoons? It seems like I remember that working for you before..
Have the best time 😊
We are only doing RPR for one night to get the express pass, then move over to Yacht Club for three nights. Yes to the evening G+ stacks! We will see if third time’s the charm…

Of course! I was just trying to see how crowded the parks are. I am curious how busy they might be at the end of the month/beginning of Feb.
My sense is that this weekend will continue to be busy as it's a 3 day weekend for some folks - I'm also wondering how things fare (hoping that Tues-Fri of next week might be a relative similar crowd level to the same days the following week). But I don't know if people linger after 3 day weekends or not. I keep being surprised that Touring Plans suggests a Saturday at the Magic Kingdom (29th) will be significantly less crowded than any of the weekdays the following week. Does anyone know why that might be? I just watched a video (I think DFB, maybe AllEars) that said Saturdays at MK were usually busier than otherwise.

We're at HS today. Just left to head to the pool at beach club.

The crowds are pretty heavy but we did what we wanted and are heading out to try the pool while we have some sun. It's cold here!!!

My sense is that this weekend will continue to be busy as it's a 3 day weekend for some folks - I'm also wondering how things fare (hoping that Tues-Fri of next week might be a relative similar crowd level to the same days the following week). But I don't know if people linger after 3 day weekends or not. I keep being surprised that Touring Plans suggests a Saturday at the Magic Kingdom (29th) will be significantly less crowded than any of the weekdays the following week. Does anyone know why that might be? I just watched a video (I think DFB, maybe AllEars) that said Saturdays at MK were usually busier than otherwise.
Oops, I mis-read. It's Sunday (30th) that is a 3 for MK and the weekdays are higher (not Saturday the 29th).

Oops, I mis-read. It's Sunday (30th) that is a 3 for MK and the weekdays are higher (not Saturday the 29th).

I am also curious. I have an upcoming trip 01/25-02/02 and I was hoping the crowds would have dissipated by then. The crowd calendars have never let me down but I fear this may be a first. I think that international travel is what might be causing heavy crowds.

I am also curious. I have an upcoming trip 01/25-02/02 and I was hoping the crowds would have dissipated by then. The crowd calendars have never let me down but I fear this may be a first. I think that international travel is what might be causing heavy crowds.
Right? It seems so strange to me

I am here now and did HS this morning and a brief park hop to Epcot before leaving.
Early entry was rough at HS as RnRC went down and ToT never opened until later in the morning. This was my first time doing genie+ as well and I found it pretty easy to use. Even getting the 9:10 Slinky LL I still was only able to ride MMRR during early opening (arrived to the park 40 minutes early and was off by 8:43), my Slinky LL, breakfast at Woodys, ToT which I got lucky on while refreshing because most returns were afternoon already, and Star Tours at 11:40. I left after because return times were so late. It was definitely busy but crowds weren’t crushing at all.

Epcot was also quite busy, walking around WS was fine but lines were long at the booths. I waited 30 minutes for the France booth at 2:30. I’d say most booths looked 20-30 minutes based on my wait. Headed back to Epcot tomorrow and hoping it’s a bit lighter but doubt it! Ride lines looked pretty short but I was too lazy to even use the LLs I booked. Very few masks on in outdoor queues for food, and definitely no distancing.

Genie+ is such a downgrade from FP+, just have to change expectations on how much you can get done. I’ll be here through Tuesday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter