Here's the postcard thread for returning/future cruisers - "Pay-it-forward!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
My DS 3 needs a postcard sent. Favorite character is Mickey, he'd be so excited to recieve a postcard. :woohoo:

We are cruising on the Magic in December and would someone be willing to send my DD's age 2 and 4 a postcard? This is our first cruise! Thanks!

we are cruising on the Magic on December 6, first time cruisers. Is someone willing to send a postcard to Canada, I would happily return the favor when we are there. Thanks

We will be sailing December 28th for a short 3 day cruise. It will be myself, son age 10 and daughter age 6. Wife will not be able to make the cruise as she will be abt 30 weeks pregnant. Would someone be wiling to send a card out for this exciting event? Thank you!

I would LOVE to get a postcard sent to the kids inviting them to visit with Mickey & friends.

We will be cruising Dec 13th...

THANKS!:hug:

If anyone still needs a DCL postcard request filled, feel free to send me a PM with all the needed information.

We're surprising our girls on the wonder 3 day starting Jan. 22. They'd LOVE to get any princess to let them know. Or Prince! Is anyone able to help out? I have 2 girls, 5 and 9.
Peace-Nicole
Enjoy YOUR cruise!:goodvibes

I'm taking my wife on our first cruise (of any kind) on DCL January 17th, 2009 as a thank-you present for our 30th wedding anniversary :lovestruc , and would love to surprise her with a postcard from the Big Cheese, Mickey himself. Would someone be willing to bend the rules to that extent? Any Florida postmark will do.

Thanks very much! And have a Magical day!

Richard

we're finally less than 1 year out from our cruise, and I'd like to try and get some of the non-disney lovers a bit more excited about our huge family trip next year. Anyone sailing in the next month that would be willing to send out 5 postcards for me....please PM me!!

Thank you!!

I'm not cruising anytime soon, but I can help and have postcards mailed with a Florida postmark, so, if anyone needs a request filled, feel free to send me a PM with all the needed info and I'd be happy to help out. ;)

Hello!

I'm cruising with my best friend in February (Right around the corner!!) and would love it if someone would be able to send her a postcard in advance.

The cruise was Christmas present from me to her, and I think a post card from someone at Disney would be a great way to give her something tangible in advanced.

I know this is a little last minute, so any postmark will do. Please let me know :)

Thank you in advance!!

We're cruising on the Magic on February 21st. Is anyone willing and able to send my DD6 a postcard? Thanks!!

Hello!

I'm cruising with my best friend in February (Right around the corner!!) and would love it if someone would be able to send her a postcard in advance.

The cruise was Christmas present from me to her, and I think a post card from someone at Disney would be a great way to give her something tangible in advanced.

I know this is a little last minute, so any postmark will do. Please let me know :)

Thank you in advance!!

We're cruising on the Magic on February 21st. Is anyone willing and able to send my DD6 a postcard? Thanks!!

Feel free to drop me a PM or an e-mail at dclverandahman@yahoo.com with the needed information, and I'd be happy to fill your DCL postcard request(s) if they are still needed.

Can you reciprocate for my children?

D = 4 it's going to be her bday - Loves it all

S = 7 loves it all as well even Mickey and Captain Jack.

We are going March 28th, 2009. I will pick up extras while on my trip to pay it forward. Can anyone help us out?

Thanks!

Mommavon - 67 days~!! :hourglass

Can you reciprocate for my children?

D = 4 it's going to be her bday - Loves it all

S = 7 loves it all as well even Mickey and Captain Jack.

We are going March 28th, 2009. I will pick up extras while on my trip to pay it forward. Can anyone help us out?

Thanks!

Mommavon - 67 days~!! :hourglass

If you still need this request filled, feel free to send me a PM with the needed info and I'd be happy to take care of this for you.

Hi,

We are going on a 4 night on 1 March 09. I was wondering if someone could send my DH a postcard.

Thanks,
Kim

Hi,

We are going on a 4 night on 1 March 09. I was wondering if someone could send my DH a postcard.

Thanks,
Kim

If you still need this request filled, feel free to send me a PM with the needed info and I'd be happy to take care of this for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter