Herman's Ice Cream Shoppe?

Spartan

<font color=blue>My 3 yo son always announces to e
We're heading over to Celebration for a couple of hours on one of our "off" days and this sounds like a nice place for ice cream or lunch. Anyone been there and have any opinions of it? Does it compare to Beaches & Cream?

One last attempted bump before it disappears to the back pages - otherwise I guess I'll have to report on it when we get back! At least from the description on the Celebration site it sounds like a neat place.

I've had ice cream there several times over the past few years, most recently a few weeks ago. It was ok, but nothing spectacular. I hadn't been there in a while and it seems like it's under new management. Previously we were seated at a table and someone took our order. This time we had to order at the counter and then take a seat. Just didn't seem as clean or polished as it had in the past and the service was lackluster. Just my opinion.

I think that Max's Cafe (not sure what's it's called, it's a short walk around the corner at the bottom of the "Main" street) is a great place for lunch. It can get busy, but there is a nice selection of food and we've always enjoyed lunch there. That might be a nice alternative to Hermans! Good luck and enjoy! :)

thanks for the mini-review TigH! we are going to be in celebration in mid-september so any info would be great!!:tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter