• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hey all you Disney freaks....

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
If someone offered to pay you a million dollars to NEVER go to Disneyland or any Disney theme park for the rest of your life, would you do it? I don't think I would because although going to Disneyland does cost money, the fun and excitement I have every time I go is priceless. It's fun to ask unrealistic questions every now and then. :rotfl2:

Beleive it or not I would. With a cool million I would hit every international themepark plus! We like Sea world and Universal parks too. Can't turn down that kind of $ for travel.

Disneyland1084 said:
If someone offered to pay you a million dollars to NEVER go to Disneyland or any Disney theme park for the rest of your life, would you do it? I don't think I would because although going to Disneyland does cost money, the fun and excitement I have every time I go is priceless. It's fun to ask unrealistic questions every now and then. :rotfl2:

your a sick sick person even thinking about something like that :rotfl2: but no way would I not go to disneyland ever!! :p

Judy from Boise said:
Beleive it or not I would. With a cool million I would hit every international themepark plus! We like Sea world and Universal parks too. Can't turn down that kind of $ for travel.

Judy, you have been charged with the crime of betraying DIS boards so it is my unduly judgement to ban you as moderator from these boards as we cannot tolerate traitors :rotfl: jk jk *coughnoimnotcough* :rolleyes1

:Gasp!::eek: Give up Mickey??? Oh the horror! I could never give up my Disney addiction! LOL! :rotfl:

I would never chose to not go to DL or the other Disney theme parks. A million dollars is a lot of money but i always get a million dollars worth of fun when in the parks. I would be absolutely miserable :sad: if I could never visit my favorite mouse.

As much as I looooooooooove Disney and Disney parks, I'd take the million. There are *so* many places in the world I dream of visiting (you name it, I dream of it). While I would miss visiting Disney parks, I could use some of the money to make those more expensive trips. And paying off the house and feeling financially secure... that would be worth it.

I know I deserve it! But I can go to Dreamworld in Australia, or that wierd little park in Japan, that are both knockoffs!
Or I could just watch WDW DVD's from my private little ove the water Burre in Figi etc......Adventura park in Spain has always caught my eye........

I love Disney but I LOVE to travel. A cool million.......

NO WAY!!! What I get from my trips to Disney could never be bought with money. Besides, my dh has gotten bonuses that i swear would be the amount that would make me happy and the money is gone in a matter of months, so I bet a million would be gone in less than a year. My Disney trips keep me sane and are my best memories so......No way, Jose!!!

I'd take the money without a second thought.

At this point in time, no way. I can't imagine a million dollars would ever be enough to make me give up Disney parks. Make it a billion and I might have to reconsider.

Mom2micayla said:
. I'd take the money running. :rotfl:
and I'd I'd run right back to Hawaii, or see other Pacific Islands. I'd visit places I see in travel magazines but will likely never go to. There is so much to see outside of a theme park. Tuitions, cars, life....all that too, but even if the million was restricted to travel I would take it in a heart beat.

A Million? Give me a break!!! I've spent way more than that going to Disney over the past 30 years :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Yeah, make it a billion and I might consider it... :lmao:

Maybe, that depends on how much I like it when I go this October for the first time. I have other places I would like to travel and that million sounds pretty fine. Just let me come back from my first ever Disney trip and then we can talk. I would be afraid that I end up loving Disney too much. :love:

Sad to say I would. :guilty:

I would miss my DL experience but I could travel to places that are not affordable right now. Italy, Ireland, Greece....there's a lot I'd like to see & 1mil could cover that. :blush:

someone give these GREEDY people their money and be done with it....now we will have less crowds in the park :teeth: :banana:

I would have to renegotiate on the offer. To NEVER do DL or any of the other parks ever again would be hard on me, especially when future events come up with friends and family. "Why can't you go to Disneyland with us?" "Uhhh, cuz I sold my soul to Satan..." What it should have been is 1 million for 1 year of nothing Disney. That includes watching any movies, cartoons, TV shows, the Disney Channel, Toon Disney, visiting the parks, shops, restaurants, visiting web sites like this, visiting the official Disney web site, playing at VMK, listening to Disney music, reading Disney books and not even wearing Disney clothes! If you could do that for one full year, you'll get the 1 mill. Or, how about if you wanted 2 mill, you'd have to go 2 years without anything Disney, 3 mill go 3 years. Get it? But, 1 mill and Disney out of my life forever? No, I don't think I could do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter