Hey Disney Management - this is not a Save Splash thread...BUT...

80sTerraceCafeFan

Mouseketeer
How do we petition Disney to keep the attraction open until Tron is ready in April??? Come on Bob?, Josh??....A simple 2 month extension would be huge improvement for customer experience over a busy season - given the number of people who ride Splash (vs losing MK's second most popular attraction with no replacement).....costs basically nothing and aligning the time closer should be an easy no-brainer - please extend that date!!

How do we petition Disney to keep the attraction open until Tron is ready in April??? Come on Bob?, Josh??....A simple 2 month extension would be huge improvement for customer experience over a busy season - given the number of people who ride Splash (vs losing MK's second most popular attraction with no replacement).....costs basically nothing and aligning the time closer should be an easy no-brainer - please extend that date!!
My thought is it’s much more important to try to get it back open for the busy holiday season in late 2024. Also, by now all the plans and trades are in place to start in 2 weeks.

My thought is it’s much more important to try to get it back open for the busy holiday season in late 2024. Also, by now all the plans and trades are in place to start in 2 weeks.
Valid points, but excuse me If I'm not banking on this being delivered on time, especially if we are talking about a worthwhile retheme as promised and not a hastily done, screen-based reskin. I'd take what we know for sure, which is that it's available now.

Construction dates are always in flux, so they'd be able to push those back without issue.
No telling if Tron will open by April so that would be risky.
True, but at least we can see the progress and ride testing with actual humans. Also, they could still close Spash anytime.

That will probably add 2,000 - 2,500 people per hour to the other open attraction lines if Splash Mountain closes before Tron opens.

They could also leave well enough alone and spend money elsewhere.

Valid points, but excuse me If I'm not banking on this being delivered on time, especially if we are talking about a worthwhile retheme as promised and not a hastily done, screen-based reskin. I'd take what we know for sure, which is that it's available now.

Construction dates are always in flux, so they'd be able to push those back without issue.

True, but at least we can see the progress and ride testing with actual humans. Also, they could still close Spash anytime.
It will most likely be a hastily done screen based reskin. No way the invest in the sets and audio animatronics that splash currently has

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter