Hey Howdy Hey! We're spending 4th of July w/Mickey..this time w/DxDP! *TR Started*

Wow, that is a lot of rafts! It looks like your children were having a great time.

I finally got caught up and noticed your shirts. They are adorable! Great job. I finally got my designs so now I have to get the shirts made. I am hoping to do some this weekend.

Wow, it is getting closer! I can hardly stand it!

Erika
We had fun! We left Monday and the bad storms came through and wiped that camp out (all their rental campers and others personal campers staying there) early morning on Wednesday.
Thanks! ;) I keep telling myself I need to get my shirts done too! :laughing: I have a few designs printed but need to finish printing and then buy the shirts! Soon!
Our time is coming!! So darn excited!! We cant wait!

How exciting that your trip is almost here! Your camping trip looks like it was so much fun. And those puppies.... TOO adorable!!! :goodvibes

21 days and counting....so exciting!!
Camping trip was fun but HOT! The river water was cold!!
The puppies were a surprise...we didnt know she was preggo until 2 weeks before! They are super cute...but when they are all over the place...not so sure!! :laughing: ;) j/k

I saw the pic of the truck with the rafts on Facebook - Oh my gosh that's a lot of rafts!! Are they all yours? We haven't gone on a float trip in years, but it used to be so much fun. :goodvibes
:laughing: all the rafts were for all of us that went...we had 8 kids and 9 adults. My DH has a good sized family...and his other Sister couldnt make it. It was fun though...usually its just our family of 4 and my MIL & FIL.
It was fun...the water was really cold though even though it was super hot out!

:banana::banana: 17 DAYS :banana::banana:

I finally completed all of the kids' shirts for our Trip this morning! Whew! ;)

First off...I forgot to mention that I stopped by the Disney Outlet Store two times while we were camping! They had some great deals in there!!

I got the kids a beach towel for $6.99 each and they had their shirts on sale for $3.99!

I found these....we will use them when we eat dinner w/Cinderella @ 1900PF while Ashlynn is in her Cindy dress from BBB!! :cutie: For $9.99 I really couldn't pass them up...the heels light up too!
100_1994.jpg

Now...on to the shirts!
Kids will have a shirts for each of the 9 days we will be at WDW! Not pictured is the Mickey/Minnie shirts that I had ordered online and their Tie Dye shirts for the 4th!

Day 1 - Arrival Day
100_1981.jpg

Day 2 - Mickey/Minnie Shirts from Disney Store online

Day 3 - 4th of July Tie Dye Shirts

Day4 - HS Day: Breakfast w/ Little Einsteins
100_1983.jpg

Day 5 - Waterpark/DTD Day
100_1984.jpg

Day 6 - MK Day: Breakfast w/Winnie the Pooh @ CP
100_1985.jpg

Day 7 - Waterpark/DTD Day: Breakfast w/Lilo & Stitch
100_1986.jpg

Day 8 - AK Day: Breakfast w/Donald .... Kids' name is on the back of the shirt w/the mickey head on the front
100_1987.jpg

100_1988.jpg

Day 9 - Departure Day...but first Breakfast w/Alice in Wonderland @ 1900PF
100_1989.jpg

ALL of the shirts
100_1992.jpg

Oh...and DD's extra shirt....I plan on adding a flower to it.
100_1990.jpg

The shirts are adorable! You did a great job!

Yea, for 17 days! We leave in 17 and arrive in 18!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

It is getting exciting at my house!!

Erika

Hi Heather!

:banana:Congrats on 17 days!!!:banana:

Wow you've been busy - Awesome job on the shirts!! I bet the kids love them!

Your camping trip looked like a blast! We've never tubed before - that looks FUN!!!!

Your trip is so close now, have you started packing yet???
Karen

The shirts are adorable! You did a great job!

Yea, for 17 days! We leave in 17 and arrive in 18!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

It is getting exciting at my house!!

Erika

Thanks! Have you started your shirts yet? ( i thought I read you were making some)
The kids are watching Samantha Brown's Disney World Special right now!

We need to plan to meet up one of the days during our trip!

Hi Heather!

:banana:Congrats on 17 days!!!:banana:

Wow you've been busy - Awesome job on the shirts!! I bet the kids love them!

Your camping trip looked like a blast! We've never tubed before - that looks FUN!!!!

Your trip is so close now, have you started packing yet???
Karen

Thank you Karen! I asked my DS if he liked the shirts I made or would he'd rather me buy them at the store ( i did that last year..they had a new shirt for each day)....he said he likes the ones I made! :thumbsup2 Good answer!! :rotfl:

Tubing is fun.....can be kind of scary at times!

I have not started packing yet...that'll probably start that Monday or so before we leave Thursday! :goodvibes

Here's how the Kids' Disney jar turned out.....we will be cashing this guy in tomorrow....any guesses??? (It looks smaller than it really is....its the large animal cracker container)
disneychange.jpg

And......

This arrived in the mail today!! :woohoo: :cheer2: :banana: :mickeyjum
traveldocs.jpg

Yes, we definitely need to meet! I will go back and look at your plans and see when our paths may cross.

No, I have not started on my shirts yet. I have the designs. I need to go buy the transfers this weekend and finished getting DH's shirts.

:yay:Yay, your documents came. We got ours a few weeks ago! I am getting so excited!

Erika

Yes, we definitely need to meet! I will go back and look at your plans and see when our paths may cross.

No, I have not started on my shirts yet. I have the designs. I need to go buy the transfers this weekend and finished getting DH's shirts.

:yay:Yay, your documents came. We got ours a few weeks ago! I am getting so excited!

Erika

Yes, let me know what day you think would be best to meet up! PM me your email address and we can exchange cell #s.
For the shirts - I used the Wilton brand from my craft store...they seem to be the best....make sure your read the directions first! I didnt read them all the way....it said to wash the shirt first! I did do that on all my disney shirts though! The girl at my craft store said that that brand is really good too...women come running in for those at the store!
They are kinda pricey I think but oh well!
Exciting times!!! :banana:

WOW!!!!!!!!! Your shirts look AWESOME Heather!!! You did a great job!! What river did you guys tube down??? When we lived in Austin we went to the Guadalupe River to tube! Those Cinderella shoes are super cute too, I am sure Ashlynn will look adorable all dolled up!! How exciting!! And YEAH for getting your documents and such, it's always such a good feeling and relief when you get all that stuff!!!!! A little over two weeks and you guys will be heading out, I am so excited for you!!!:cool1::cool1:

WOW!!!!!!!!! Your shirts look AWESOME Heather!!! You did a great job!! What river did you guys tube down??? When we lived in Austin we went to the Guadalupe River to tube! Those Cinderella shoes are super cute too, I am sure Ashlynn will look adorable all dolled up!! How exciting!! And YEAH for getting your documents and such, it's always such a good feeling and relief when you get all that stuff!!!!! A little over two weeks and you guys will be heading out, I am so excited for you!!!:cool1::cool1:

Oh wow...didnt know you use to live in Austin!!
We tubed the Guadalupe in New Braunfels.
Thanks...we are getting that exciting cant wait feeling!! :banana:

Thanks ...the shirts were fun and the kids :love: them!

Glad to see the mail. I am still waiting:confused3 We used to go tubing down the Gaudalupe when I lived in Houston. I loved it. We would camp for the weekend and tube. (never took any kids....adults only....:rotfl:) Are the kids excited about the upcoming trip? My DD got a postcard from Mickey and is making us read it to her daily now.

Glad to see the mail. I am still waiting:confused3 We used to go tubing down the Gaudalupe when I lived in Houston. I loved it. We would camp for the weekend and tube. (never took any kids....adults only....:rotfl:) Are the kids excited about the upcoming trip? My DD got a postcard from Mickey and is making us read it to her daily now.

Wow! didnt know you use to live in Houston either! :thumbsup2
Yes, the kids (and myself!!) are so excited about our trip!
Aw...how exciting for your DD to get a postcard! Bet she is getting super excited too! ;)
Are you guys flying or driving down? I cant remember if you had said.

Any guesses?????????????????????????

We had some pixie dust on our little adventure to cash in the Disney jar today! pixiedust:

We took all that change to my bank to use their machine (like coinstar)..she said they charge 4% to cash in if you have an account. no problem.
We we talking and told her that all the change was for the kids' Disney spending $$...we talked about when we were leaving, etc...
After the machine gave us our total (last chance to guess :goodvibes)...she said I'm not going to charge you the 4% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: Thank you bank teller!! :cool1:

TOTAL was..................................................

$200.00 in change.......

and

$ 12 in bills!!!!!

We couldn't believe it! I was thinking that if we had $100 we would be doing good!! Off to get some Disney Gift Cards tomorrow at the Disney Store!! :yay:

Just had to share!!
DS had to call Dad (my DH), Mimi(my mom) and PoPo(my dad)!! He was so excited!! :rotfl2:

We were going to drive as it looked like it was going to be cheaper, but..........I found a really good deal and found tickets on Delta for all 3 of us for just $562. :cheer2: So we are flying down from DTW. We will head to a hotel for a park n fly deal when I get out of work on Friday. We have 10 am flights on Saturday and it takes 2 hours to get to the airport. This way there is no stress. One bonus is not having to deal with car sick DD. She tend to get car sick in the morning car rides if we are not careful. :sick: She is getting so excited. It will help when we start packing some things this weekend that we are not using. The princess dresses and crowns are a must. She is excited to have breakfast with the princesses. We are just waiting on our Disney mail. We got our DME mail already. The excitement is building daily.

Are your kids asking when do we get to go yet? She keeps asking I just send her to her countdown calendar to tell me the red number. That's how many days are left. :rotfl2:

Hi Heather!

I guess I have not posted on here? I have been reading though. The shirts look great and way to go on the change. I don't think I'll manage to get ours counted and cashed in before we go. Oh well it will be the start for next years trip!:rotfl:

Getting closer! Can't wait to see you guys at Disney!

We were going to drive as it looked like it was going to be cheaper, but..........I found a really good deal and found tickets on Delta for all 3 of us for just $562. :cheer2: So we are flying down from DTW. We will head to a hotel for a park n fly deal when I get out of work on Friday. We have 10 am flights on Saturday and it takes 2 hours to get to the airport. This way there is no stress. One bonus is not having to deal with car sick DD. She tend to get car sick in the morning car rides if we are not careful. :sick: She is getting so excited. It will help when we start packing some things this weekend that we are not using. The princess dresses and crowns are a must. She is excited to have breakfast with the princesses. We are just waiting on our Disney mail. We got our DME mail already. The excitement is building daily.

Are your kids asking when do we get to go yet? She keeps asking I just send her to her countdown calendar to tell me the red number. That's how many days are left. :rotfl2:
Wow! That's a great price for airfare tickets!! It's over $1600 for the 4 of us to fly into orlando. I cant see spending that much just on airfare!
You should be getting your Disney mail anyday now I would think!
Yes..the kiddos are asking when do we go?? They look at the countdown and figure it out! ;)

Hi Heather!

I guess I have not posted on here? I have been reading though. The shirts look great and way to go on the change. I don't think I'll manage to get ours counted and cashed in before we go. Oh well it will be the start for next years trip!:rotfl:

Getting closer! Can't wait to see you guys at Disney!

Oh how funny....I never realized you hadn't posted on here.....thought you did! :rotfl:
Thanks...the shirts are just sitting here now...waiting to be worn at Disney!!
I took our change to the bank's machine...it was so much easier than sitting and counting and rolling all that change! ;)
2 weeks and we leave!! :banana: Can't wait to meet up at Magic Kingdom! See ya'll soon!!
DH was talking about driving ALL the WAY through on thursday now! :eek:
He always changes his mind...drives me crazy sometimes! :rotfl2:
We'll see...I am pushing to stop in Crestview FL (where we stopped last year)...the Holiday Inn there is fairly new and had great beds....hot breakfast for free and sits right next to Cracker Barrel (for dinner)!!!! :goodvibes

:yay::yay::yay:I bet the kids were excited with their Disney money! That is great! :thumbsup2

Erika

DS was super excited about his $100 to spend this year again!! :thumbsup2 He had to call everyone and tell them about it!
Our time is approaching very quickly now!!!! :woohoo: :yay:
Any packing started yet??

DS was super excited about his $100 to spend this year again!! :thumbsup2 He had to call everyone and tell them about it!
Our time is approaching very quickly now!!!! :woohoo: :yay:
Any packing started yet??

Heather:

No, I did lay a few things out though. I found out last night that Jeremy's ball season is not over as I had hoped it was Tuesday night. Their tournament is now starting the Monday of the week we leave so I guess we will be at the ballpark at least two nights before we leave. I had hoped it would be over the weekend we left but I guess I couldn't get that lucky.

I have got to get with it the next 2 weeks :-)yay:-it's only 2 weeks away!). I am going tomorrow to finish getting everything at the mall and the transfers for our shirts. We will be in Kentucky throughout the weekend visiting our Dad's. Tom and Jeremy are at Scout Day camp next week and Jeremy has bible school at night. That only leaves next weekend to get a lot accomplished! Wish me Luck!

Erika

Great news!
I had my very 1st DIS meet yesterday!!! :cool1:
Me, DD and DS met up w/Debbie (adisneymama) and her DD & DS at the local mall (outside the Disney store, of course!! ::MickeyMo)....we are practically neighbors! It's so funny how things work out...we met on the Dis and don't live too far away from each other...we were also at Disney last year at the same time!!
Our kids got along very nicely...they are looking forward to meeting up at MK and riding Splash Mountain together and some others I am sure....as well as having lunch together!! :) Such a sweet family!

Um.....we forgot to take a pic of us all too!! A must when we meet up at Disney!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter