Hey Mods... sticky change

sam_gordon

DIS Veteran
Can we get rid of the "Sticky" thread for "DME and RAC....FAQs"? Not sure what help it's doing for anyone.

Is it worth a sticky for "MCO Transportation Options"? At least once a week (it seems) there's a thread about "What's the best transportation option?"

Last but not least, why does Southwest gets its own sticky?

Southwest gets its own sticky since there's so much chatter especially around schedule releases.
Wouldn't that just be four(?) times a year? Heck, you can even create a thread every time (SW Release for flights after May 1, 2024) or something.

Just a thought. There's really no reason for the DME one to be a sticky any more though.

Wouldn't that just be four(?) times a year? Heck, you can even create a thread every time (SW Release for flights after May 1, 2024) or something.

Just a thought. There's really no reason for the DME one to be a sticky any more though.
SW sticky was started, in part, in response to countless threads asking about SW boarding process.

I always thought the DME thread was kept for historical reasons.

SW sticky was started, in part, in response to countless threads asking about SW boarding process.

I always thought the DME thread was kept for historical reasons.
Nah, just didn’t think of it. If we ever get DME/RAC back, there will be a new thread.

I haven’t been on the Disboards in a very long time, but when I logged in today, of course I had to check the community page to see if any familiar names popped up! Dan Murphy is the first one I saw!! Wow! Do you remember meeting in Atlanta at least 20+ years ago at a meet up? I believe you flew in from maybe Chicago? Hope you are well!

I haven’t been on the Disboards in a very long time, but when I logged in today, of course I had to check the community page to see if any familiar names popped up! Dan Murphy is the first one I saw!! Wow! Do you remember meeting in Atlanta at least 20+ years ago at a meet up? I believe you flew in from maybe Chicago? Hope you are well!
Hi there, Jenny!! Great to see you again. It's been a long time, for sure.

I sure do recall the meet in Atlanta, several actually. When I was still working (retired now), there was an office in Atlanta that I visited several times. When I traveled back then, to several places around the country, I always tried to get a dis meet set up to get the local people together. Back then, I recall Atlanta, Dallas, New York, Philadelphia, Boston, Cape Cod, Indianapolis, Los Angeles (at DL of course). I forget if others. Always fun times.

All is well here, Jenny, thanks. Hope with you and your family also.

Here is a link to two Atlanta meets (one little, one larger) on one trip from 2005. You must not have been there at either of those

https://www.disboards.com/threads/2-atlanta-meets-pictures.965628/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter