Hey, You Lions Can't Do That! This is Disney! A Frozen Harambe Trip Report! NEW 8/27!

love the idea of a character meet day for an extra day - especially if you feel like you got done what you wanted to the previous days!

You guys look great in your Disney Bounding - I especially like yours ... I mean, I don't recall ever seeing a picture of Walt in shorts ;)

Man you are doing so great in meeting so many characters with not much wait! That is funny though that you got Ubber Creepy Mickey when you were worried about Talking Mickey being creepy (I am actually worried about the same thing). Feel like we need a name for Creeper Mickey - Mikhail?

It was definitely fun! I think if that day had been planned out originally, I would not have thought to do something like that, I probably would have just planned the day out like any other, but the fact that it was just an extra day, we figured why not do something fun and spontaneous with it! :thumbsup2

What...Walt never wore shorts!! I'm sure I saw a photo of him somewhere in them...:rotfl: Just kidding! If you are gonna say that, then you need to say well I have never seen Mickey with no ears...right??

Yeah, that Mickey totally needs a different name...he is just so unusual. Sure, it is pretty cool...but...still not really my thing. I may go and see him every once in a while though just to see what he says! But, it was definitely some kind of sign that he was being Creeptastic when that is what I was worried about the most!...That "Huuuuuuurrrryyy Baaaaaaaack" is still stuck in my head! :crazy2:

So much Insania!!!!! :rotfl:

I love that pic of you eating the cupcake!! lol

I love that Mickey talked about the Haunted Mansion and did the hitchhiker pose! Hilarious! But agreed a little weird considering it was kinda creepy when you already thought he was creepy! Poor Mickey!

I had never heard about the Pascal magic shot before!!! That is awesome! Love it!!!! :thumbsup2

Woooo Cupcakes!! I am seriously still dreaming about eating more of them! Hmm...which one should I get next!! I was reading the Disney Parks Blog and they previewed the special food at Villains Unleashed, and I was like OMG that Maleficent cupcake they have there sounds so goooood! It is like Dark Chocolate Cake filled with Blackberry Filling and topped with Blackberry Buttercream...OMG I want it now!

They had just started the Pascal Magic Shot that week! So it is brand new! I was so excited to get it, because of how much I love Pascal!! He is just so darn cute! He was on my head :love:

Woooo Cupcakes!! I am seriously still dreaming about eating more of them! Hmm...which one should I get next!! I was reading the Disney Parks Blog and they previewed the special food at Villains Unleashed, and I was like OMG that Maleficent cupcake they have there sounds so goooood! It is like Dark Chocolate Cake filled with Blackberry Filling and topped with Blackberry Buttercream...OMG I want it now!

They had just started the Pascal Magic Shot that week! So it is brand new! I was so excited to get it, because of how much I love Pascal!! He is just so darn cute! He was on my head :love:

Does that mean you are going to back to try it for villains unleashed?

We were on the bus to Kidani Village to go and check-in again for our one night in a Savannah View Room! Since this was a very last minute addition to our vacation, I did not do online check-in which I usually do. Also, for some reason it did not link to My Disney Experience Account, and I did not go ahead and link it like I normally do if it is un-linked. Needless to say, I will NEVER forget to link or do online check-in again! I have never had any problems with things like this when I have done so.

The CM who checked us in somehow unlinked things from our account, like I have quite a few Magic Bands, because I match them up with different outfits and such. The Magic Bands that we were using were deactivated and no longer working. We could not get into our room with the bands, we also could not charge with the bands. Out of all the times we have been and I have linked/checked in ahead of time this never happened. Apparently I had an old disney account from when we originally set up our DVC online. That account still existed and she had linked our room reservation to that old account instead of the correct one. She gave us a new gray magic band to get into the room and told us to go to the room and she would give us a call when everything was worked out and put back the way it was supposed to be.

The room we were assigned was seriously about as far from the lobby as you could possibly get! We did drive the car down there to park and take in our luggage. I was like whoa, we are going to have to walk a really long way to take the bus, it was like walking down the cruise ship halls forever, if you have ever been on a cruise with a far away room!

As we were unpacking a few things, we heard a knock on the door. For some reason Mousekeeping had our room listed as not being clean and so she came in, looked around, used the phone, then left? Two or three minutes later we had a call from the front desk that our Magic Band issue had been resolved. She just needed one of us to come down there to reset the pin number for the charging privileges. I was going to finish unpacking and Jeremy walked down the Loooong hallways to the lobby. He got there and had to speak with a concierge cast member who informed him that everything had been fixed, so he reset the pin and she also told him that they had added 3 FP+ for each of us for ANY park/attraction we wanted to use it on for the rest of the day for all of the trouble!!

So Jeremy went across the lobby to pick up some drinks with his band, now that it was working, and what do you know, the charging privs were not working! So then he had to go back over there and try to get it sorted out again. At that point he just came back to the room, by that time he had also forgotten what our room number was, and he had to use the animals outside as a guide to get back! When he got back to the room he tried his MagicBand on the door, and no surprise, it did not let him in! He had to knock so I could let him in!

I had gotten everything settled and so this time we made sure we had everything we needed to go back to the parks and we both headed back down to the lobby! We got back down there and this time spoke to another CM at the concierge desk, who did a complete reset on the Magic Band. We also asked one more time to clarify that we had heard them correctly that we could use those FP+ at ANY park/attraction, and he said, "Yes"! They were valid from 4:30-11:30pm. We had a few characters we wanted to see at Hollywood Studios so that was going to be our next stop!

We walked down to the bus and within 5 minutes we were on our way to the studios!

FrozenFunBanner_zpsca4523b4.jpg

We walked down the street and decided to make our first stop over at the Animation buildin, to go and see Mickey as the Sorcerer's Apprentice! I thought the CMs with Dug & Russel liked our Disneybounds, but whoa the CMs here absolutely LOVED them! The couldn't stop talking about them! The photo with Mickey, however, did not turn out so great, it was a tad on the dark side!

SorcererMickeyBorder_zpse925e0a6.jpeg

You guys remember the other day, when we met Vanellope but not Ralph! Well, here was our chance, because he was there too now!! So we walked over and got ready to meet them!

RalphVanBorder_zps42017345.jpeg

When we said goodbye to them, we walked up to get in line to see Mr. Incredible! When we got up to meet him, he was definitely loving Jeremy's tie! Little did I realize at the time, I thought I was Disneybounding as Mickey Mouse, but apparently, I could have been Mr. Incredible too! Oh and something else about him, he gives really great high fives!! Just saying!

MrIncredibleBorder_zps6efbab80.jpeg

I am seriously in love with Magic Shots! The fun thing is that there are so many of them at the Frozen Summer Fun Event! It is like everywhere you turn there is a backdrop with something fun about to happen! This was one of my favorites of the entire trip! It was so hilarious when I saw it, I about died! We had no idea who it was going to be popping into the photo, the guy wouldn't tell us! He just said act scared and surprised, so we did!!

SvenBorder_zpsd6c1f629.jpeg

We kept walking toward Toy Story Mania and noticed a peculiar scene unfolding right in front of us, apparently this Green Army Man was trying to hide in the "bushes" and in the case, "Bushes" means "twig with leaves"!

GreenArmyManHiding_zps4747b3fa.jpg

Lots of people adults and children were trying to go up to him to get photos but every time they would he would move away, like he wasn't going to allow himself to get caught! But, my hubby is a cunning lad he is! He decided to try and hide to, to see if he could get a photos with him, and you know what, it worked! He even gave him a leaf off his twig to better camouflage himself. If this photo isn't good enough, it is made even that much more amusing by the little girl in the background, boy does she look upset at something...LOL

JeremyHidesWithGAM_zps9487d60e.jpg

JeremyHidingWithArmyMan_zps3481ab42.jpg

So since we were right out front of Toy Story Midway Mania, we had to test out those FP+s that you can use on anything, right?? Right!! Maybe 2 minutes later, we were standing here, and I was pumped!! Round two, who would win this time around??

AndreaToyStoryMidwayMania_zps8422246c.jpg

Who else absolutely LOVES how this is themed!! I mean it is pretty awesome to be shrunk down to toy size and be inside Andy's room!! Oh and don't worry Amber, I am not in your Andy's room!! :rotfl2: That would just be awkward!

MidwayManiaCoolLights_zpsd4e4c194.jpg

So you want to know who won right? Please, is there ever a question about that...lol. Sorry Jeremy...but at least I won AND got best in vehicle! That counts for something right!!

AndreaWinsTSMM_zpsb55dcf29.jpg

AndreaIsBestInVehicle_zps6075b676.jpg

We finished up with TSMM and kept heading to the right, there was another background set up in front of Oaken's with a Magic Shot, the other day when we were there, there was no photographer to be seen! But today, there was one!! We were supposed to be shivering cold, so we had a pretty good idea who was going to be with us in this one!!

ColdWithOlaf_zps3bc5fac1.jpeg

We then went inside of Oaken's Funland, we were headed in there because I wanted to get one of those blue frozen slushie things that Mindy had gotten the other day, but I didn't and I really wanted to try one now! While we were walking in, we realized that there was a Magic Shot in here too, we had also failed to get it the other day, so we did it this time!

AnnaElsaMagicShot_zpse21e7f60.jpeg

On our way back out of the funland "With a Drink, In My Hand" we saw one more of those fun Aurasma backgrounds, you know, the ones you use your phone and the app with!! It was Olaf, so we couldn't resist doing a shot of each one of us with different poses!!

JeremyOladAurasma_zps9e823ba4.jpg

AndreaOladAurasma_zpsde39820a.jpg

Since this was going to be our last day at Frozen Summer Fun, we needed to play around a little more with Olaf, but I couldn't find him...I looked everywhere, then Jeremy got in front of me, and I realized that Olaf had been riding on his back, looking at all the sights while we were here! Silly Olaf!

OlafRidingOnJeremy_zps69483fc6.jpg

AndreaLovesOlaf_zps659637b3.jpg

We had gotten all the characters we wanted to get at this park, and it was approaching dinner time, so we started making our way out of Hollywood Studios, we were going to be heading back to Magic Kingdom for a few more things! On our way out though, we had to make a pit stop! Since they had taken the Rocketeer stuff out of the One Man's Dream Exhibit, we knew of one other place where it was still accessible, well at least until that gets re-themed too! So Jeremy needed a photo of himself with the props!

JeremyFindsRocketeerStuff_zps6b787877.jpg

You guys still counting along!! In Part three we added, Mickey as the Sorcerer's Apprentice, Vanellope Von Schweetz, Wreck-It Ralph, Mr. Incredible, and a Green Army Man! You could also count Olaf and Sven with their Magic Shots! We have a few more to go at Magic Kingdom, so stay tuned for Part Four of Andrea & Jeremy's Character Mania! Is it still Insania? :lmao:

That one picture I saw up there was nothing but bushes. I couldn't see myself nor the Green Army Man you were talking about. :rotfl2:

lol!! I hope it wasn't my Andy's room...although how cool would it be if he had a giant Mr Potato head and all those humungous toys!!

Yikes! How scary and annoying about the room key. That stuff makes me nervous but happy they were able to sort it out the second time around and you were able to get the extra FP+.

Yeah, Jeremy and the green army man is right up there in the top pics! Love the grumpy girl in the background! lol

lol!! I hope it wasn't my Andy's room...although how cool would it be if he had a giant Mr Potato head and all those humungous toys!!

Yikes! How scary and annoying about the room key. That stuff makes me nervous but happy they were able to sort it out the second time around and you were able to get the extra FP+.

Yeah, Jeremy and the green army man is right up there in the top pics! Love the grumpy girl in the background! lol

That would be pretty awesome if he had all that stuff in his room, especially the ride itself...then I probably totally would go up there and visit...LOL :rotfl2:

It just teaches me a lesson to make sure I have everything connected and checked in before I go down there. This time everything is already set and we are checked in for the next one so hopefully this won't happen again.

Yeah, grumpy girl in the background is pretty amusing!! I really do love the Green Army Man pics! It is totally a random moment instead of, Ok, now let's pose this way and smile at the camera, like all of the others!

It seems every time someone is staying at the same resort but switching room the MB's act up hummm why? Also I could be wrong but it seems to happen to others while staying at AKL, but I guess it happens when it happens ... So glad you got it sorted out : ) I've read about those long hallways at AKL yikes! I'm glad we're staying CL in November since the rooms are in the first 3 pods. But on the flip side we do briskly walk every evening about one and half miles so I guess we could of handled it but still the parks have so much walking I'm sure will get our work out in : )
Oh my goodness WOW more pictures and it's not character insanity it's character incredible : ) I'm loving every picture of you two and especially love the magic shots and app. pictures amazing and adorable! Loving Olaf on Jeremy's backpack lol That's one cute snowman for sure. I can't wait to read about your MK adventures and see who you'll have a picture with next ... Did you count how many total you saw? I'm sure you'll give us a total at the end of the character incredible experience : ) Seeing your frozen experience again makes me again hope it sticks around longer (( hoping fingers crossed ))
I don't think move ever mentioned it but I have loved seeing your travel budget and I believe it is very helpful for readers so thank you : )

I can't believe how much awesomeness I've missed! (It's been crazy, busy here with the start of school...whew...what better way to spend a Friday night, though, than to catch up with you and Jeremy!!!:cool1:)

Blizzard Beach looked like a blast, and absolutely perfect for your Frozen Harambe trip report. We've never made it to the water parks, and I always thought if we did a trip in the summer we would definitely go. But, when we did go to WDW this summer, there didn't seem to be a good day to fit it in--maybe next time.

It looked like you guys really enjoyed Harambe Nights. I love the night time pictures you got, and the food and show looked fun, too. I'm hoping that with Avatarland coming, Animal Kingdom will begin to stay open later into the evening/night. I imagine it will be beautiful all lit up.

I am in love with your Walt and Mickey character meet and greet day!!! :dance3: You've got some great photos, and I can only imagine what a fun time you had doing this. You and Jeremy are the cutest together. Creepy Mickey...hah, hah, hah :lmao: Pascal!!! :love: (That one would have been perfect on your Pascal disneybound day.) Those magic shots at Frozen are really cool. (notice the pun;))

Thanks for sharing your trip, Andrea. I am really enjoying reading about your experiences.

-Stephanie

Ok guys! Quick update, I will reply to everything when we get back! We decided to take a spontaneous road trip to Villains Unleashed! 9 hours later we are here and will be driving the 9 hours home tomorrow when we wake up! Trip report will resume as scheduled on Monday!!

Bummer about all the issues with check-in .... At least they tried to make it right by giving you temporary bands so you didn't have to wait and then the bonus FP+s (which, by your foreshadowing I am guessing didn't work as promised.

Those magic shots are super fun - live the Sven one! :thumbsup2

Hope you enjoyed the villains unleashed parties - I have been reading mixed reviews, but with some definite high points so hope you thought it was worth the drive and cost.

Ok guys! Quick update, I will reply to everything when we get back! We decided to take a spontaneous road trip to Villains Unleashed! 9 hours later we are here and will be driving the 9 hours home tomorrow when we wake up! Trip report will resume as scheduled on Monday!!

LOL I told DH about this and his response..." So glad we live more than 9 hours away or I could see you trying that" :lmao:

It seems every time someone is staying at the same resort but switching room the MB's act up hummm why? Also I could be wrong but it seems to happen to others while staying at AKL, but I guess it happens when it happens ... So glad you got it sorted out : ) I've read about those long hallways at AKL yikes! I'm glad we're staying CL in November since the rooms are in the first 3 pods. But on the flip side we do briskly walk every evening about one and half miles so I guess we could of handled it but still the parks have so much walking I'm sure will get our work out in : )
Oh my goodness WOW more pictures and it's not character insanity it's character incredible : ) I'm loving every picture of you two and especially love the magic shots and app. pictures amazing and adorable! Loving Olaf on Jeremy's backpack lol That's one cute snowman for sure. I can't wait to read about your MK adventures and see who you'll have a picture with next ... Did you count how many total you saw? I'm sure you'll give us a total at the end of the character incredible experience : ) Seeing your frozen experience again makes me again hope it sticks around longer (( hoping fingers crossed ))
I don't think move ever mentioned it but I have loved seeing your travel budget and I believe it is very helpful for readers so thank you : )

I think out of all of the times we have stayed at Kidani that was the furthest room from the Lobby we have ever been in! It could have also been because I booked it a day or so before we got there too. It always seems like the later I book rooms, they stranger the place they are in??

After being at Villains Unleashed on Saturday, I am amazed at how many photos we were able to get with characters in one regular park day in July!It gave me a whole new appreciation for how well I know how to get around the parks at NON special events! At Villains, for the first time I felt like I had no idea what was going on! We did count how many we saw!! I will put the list in the next post!!

That makes me so happy that you like seeing the budget! I was hoping that it would be helpful for people. I know everyone is not going to be doing the same things or eating the same things we are, but at least it gives a little bit of an idea of what to expect when planning a trip to the World! :goodvibes

I can't believe how much awesomeness I've missed! (It's been crazy, busy here with the start of school...whew...what better way to spend a Friday night, though, than to catch up with you and Jeremy!!!:cool1:)

Blizzard Beach looked like a blast, and absolutely perfect for your Frozen Harambe trip report. We've never made it to the water parks, and I always thought if we did a trip in the summer we would definitely go. But, when we did go to WDW this summer, there didn't seem to be a good day to fit it in--maybe next time.

It looked like you guys really enjoyed Harambe Nights. I love the night time pictures you got, and the food and show looked fun, too. I'm hoping that with Avatarland coming, Animal Kingdom will begin to stay open later into the evening/night. I imagine it will be beautiful all lit up.

I am in love with your Walt and Mickey character meet and greet day!!! :dance3: You've got some great photos, and I can only imagine what a fun time you had doing this. You and Jeremy are the cutest together. Creepy Mickey...hah, hah, hah :lmao: Pascal!!! :love: (That one would have been perfect on your Pascal disneybound day.) Those magic shots at Frozen are really cool. (notice the pun;))

Thanks for sharing your trip, Andrea. I am really enjoying reading about your experiences.

-Stephanie

Stephanie, I hope the kids are all liking the new school year! I always loved this time of year growing up, new school supplies and getting to meet new teachers and everything! So exciting, well it was for me anyway...:rotfl2:

I hope you guys get to go to the water parks sometime!! We always have so much fun at them!! I think since the whole surfing lesson from you guys' trip report, you should try the surfing lessons at Typhoon Lagoon, that always sounded so much fun to me!

I totally wish we would have known about the Pascal Magic Shot on my Pascal Disneybound day!! Oh well! I still love him! It was so fun to see that photo when we got home!! The Frozen Magic Shot really were "cool" ;) !!

I hope to have some more up today! I did load the video for everyone to see, I put a link to it in the first post! I hope Mr. MarbleBob has still been making pizzas for you guys!!

I love reading your budget post. We tried to budget better for our next trip. We bought gift cards at target or BJ's to save a little. We figured out how much our meals should cost, as well as TIW and typhoon lagoon.

Bummer about all the issues with check-in .... At least they tried to make it right by giving you temporary bands so you didn't have to wait and then the bonus FP+s (which, by your foreshadowing I am guessing didn't work as promised.

Those magic shots are super fun - live the Sven one! :thumbsup2

Hope you enjoyed the villains unleashed parties - I have been reading mixed reviews, but with some definite high points so hope you thought it was worth the drive and cost.

Disney has always tried to make everything right for us! I always hear these stories about people complaining about things to them, we have never complained and they have always tried to go over the top to fix any issues we have with anything. Like I remember one time, we went to Downtown Disney to purchase our Tables In Wonderland card, something was wrong with their credit card system at the time or something like that, they ended up swiping our card like 5-6 times? In the end, they gave us the card for free and an additional 6 months to use it! The CMs there are so great, I love them, so when they gave us those Fastpasses it was so unexpected, but awesome at the same time!! :thumbsup2

You are right about the foreshadowing...The Sven one is totally a fav! It made me literally laugh out loud when I pulled it up on my account!

Yeah...Villains Unleashed. I may not even go into that one on this TR! I may add it in my next current PTR. Let's just say, no, for us it was not worth the drive and cost :sad::sad::sad:

LOL I told DH about this and his response..." So glad we live more than 9 hours away or I could see you trying that" :lmao:

LOL! That is so funny!! Yeah we hadn't done a spontaneous trip in a while! Unfortunately, this was not the one we should have done. Oh well, you live and you learn! At least I did get to meet Bowler Hat Guy! Which was the character I have wanted to meet ever since Meet The Robinsons came out! That movie is in my Top 5 of all time!! I love it!

I love reading your budget post. We tried to budget better for our next trip. We bought gift cards at target or BJ's to save a little. We figured out how much our meals should cost, as well as TIW and typhoon lagoon.

Oh yay!! Another budget post lover! :goodvibes I never used to budget for our trips, but ever since we have done it, it has helped us immensely! It is really nice to be able to keep everything in check and not go overboard, which is so easy to do down there!! Plus, sometimes, not all the time, but sometimes, I think people don't necessarily factor in additional costs that may arise, such as tips & tax, locker rentals, waters, and any other random things! I always love reading others budget posts, I know a lot of people don't do them though, because there is sort of a stigma attached to them :worried:

So we were leaving Hollywood Studios and going to catch the bus for Magic Kingdom! We still had two of those "Special" Fastpasses remaining and we were going to see if they would work at the most difficult character meets in the whole of Walt Disney World! We walked straight down Main Street and through the castle to go and see Anna & Elsa!

We walked up...still skeptical...scanned our Magic Bands, and the light blinked Blue. We were so bummed, the Castmember asked if we had made fastpasses for Anna & Elsa, we hadn't so we told her the story of what happened and that the resort had added the FPs to our bands, and we were able to go in! We were so surprised!! Can you believe that?? So what a crazy thing to happen on a day we decided to get character photos! We ended up getting the most difficult ones with no line whatsoever!

So first up we met Anna!

AnnaBorder_zps1460987d.jpeg

Then we got to see Elsa! She commented that I had snowballs on my ears, and finger. (Talking about my pearls) Even though you can't see them from the photo! She asked if I was the one who used the Magic to summon them, and I told her that it was Jeremy! :rotfl2:

ElsaBorder_zps8b5b8326.jpeg

When we finished with Anna & Elsa, we thought, hey why not try and use our last Fastpass for the Mine Train, well...when we got over there the same thing happened with the bands, they turned blue. The CM at the Mine Train, however, said that we could not use those Fastpasses at the Mine Train or the Fairytale Hall. Since we had never had them before we didn't know, which is why we asked the CM at the concierge twice to confirm. So If you happen to get FPs from a resort that you can "Use at ANY park/attraction", that is an incorrect statement. You can use them anywhere (supposedly) except Fairytale Hall and the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. Not sure when they will become usable at those attractions, I am guessing after the "newness" wears off in a year or two?

So we were getting a little hungry by now, so we walked over to Cosmis Ray's to get a little dinner! I had the nuggets and Jeremy got the Pulled Pork Sandwich! We like to go here because they have pickles on the self-serve bar for sandwiches, and Jeremy loves pickles, so he always gets a little cup of them to eat with his food! :rotfl2:

NuggetsAndPork_zps8c61be53.jpg

After we finished eating, we both talked about it and decided that we had had a very busy day and that we were just going to head back to the resort. The last Fastpass was just going to go unused! We did end up making a few more stops on the way out though! The first stop was at the Photopass photographer on Main Street!

CastleNightBorder_zpsc3e06956.jpeg

Then our own little Kiss Goodnight! Since we would be missing the one later at the Magic Kingdom...lol!

GoodnightKiss_zps88d471af.jpeg

Ok, enough with the PDA! LOL We started heading out down Main Street! It was a really fun day, it is always nice for our last real park experience to be heading down Main Street at night, it always makes me so happy, and I remember why I love this place so much!

WalkingDownMainStreet_zps68f01de8.jpg

We stopped in the Confectionery to pick up a giant Mickey head rice crispy treat, and then the popcorn cart for two buckets of popcorn to take home with us! We got back to the bus stop and headed to Kidani for our last night at the resort. On the way back though, we were serenaded with "Let' It Go' by the all of the little girls on the bus. It was so funny and actually sounded better than the sing along the other day! They sang it the ENTIRE way back!!It was quiet when we got off the bus and walked up to the entrance though!

NightAtKidani_zpsfd4d3852.jpg

So our Insania Character Mania Day was over, but here is the list of characters we had photos with today!

Tinkerbell
Merida
Alice
The White Rabbit
Daisy Fortuna
Minnie Magnifique
Great Goofini
Astounding Donaldo
Ariel
Fairy Godmother
Princess Tiana
Pascal (Magic Shot)
Mickey Mouse
Rafiki
Chip
Dale
Baloo
Dug
Russell
Mickey as the Sorcerer's Apprentice
Ralph
Vanellope
Mr. Incredible
Green Army Man
Olaf (Magic Shot)
Sven (Magic Shot)
Anna & Elsa (Magic Shot)
Anna
Elsa

I would say that was a pretty good day's work!! We are so proud of ourselves with how well we did!! We gave ourselves a nice high five afterwards!​

Tomorrow was going to be our last morning, but we did have a breakfast reservation planned! So I at least will have one more trip post for you guys after this one!! If you are getting antsy though, I will give you the link to the Vacation Video, for you all to see if you are interested!! Hope you enjoy it! The last day post will be right around the corner!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter