HHI dining question

Jonell

DIS Veteran
We are headed to HHI in June. We are from South Louisiana so fried and boiled seafood are not a big draw for us. Are there places on the island to have a nice steak, or maybe some steamed lobster or other type of streamed seafood? What about any healthier food choices? I don't want to spend the week cooking nor do we want to eat fattening, greasy foods all week. Thanks!!:goodvibes

We are headed to HHI in June. We are from South Louisiana so fried and boiled seafood are not a big draw for us. Are there places on the island to have a nice steak, or maybe some steamed lobster or other type of streamed seafood? What about any healthier food choices? I don't want to spend the week cooking nor do we want to eat fattening, greasy foods all week. Thanks!!:goodvibes
There are a ton of great reasonably priced restaurants in HH. Lots of shrimp and crab of all types, not as much lobster from what I've seen. You may want to look at Wiseguys, Sunset Grill and the Black Marlin for steak. Alexander's and Redfish both have a well rounded menu and good food. CQ's and Old Ft Pub are good but fairly expensive. Chart House is worth considering. Our favorite closed a few years ago, Fitzgerald's.

Here's a listing with many restaurant's and menu's http://www.hhidining.com/ffhhi1312.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter