HHN find homies with your dates

Yes, I thought I posted this on the other thread. I thought it was weird when I didn't see it there this morning. Shows you how awake I am! It makes absolutely no sense that I posted that here, on this thread.

Clearly, I am off to bed, and counting every last lucky star that tonight is my last night of the midnight shift!

xx

I will be there on the 4th, the 24th and the 25th. Doing the Sideshow tour on the 24th. Hope to se you all there. I will either be wearing a Midnight Syndicate shirt, A HHNVAult shirt or a Chainsawwolf shirt.

Dusty
Hey Dusty...I'm sure I can speak for Mac when I say...we would love to hang out with you on the 4th...just make sure to get EP's for that night. :thumbsup2

no worries.......

i'll be hooking up with todd on the 4th and we all will meet up with him before our rip tour on sunday.

you know he'll be a homie and take those pics.......
Why of course!
2.gif

Hey Dusty...I'm sure I can speak for Mac when I say...we would love to hang out with you on the 4th...just make sure to get EP's for that night. :thumbsup2

Why of course!
2.gif

of course dusty is included with us.
he's another cswer........

Ok so pricing tickets was depressing.

I could do Friday a lot easier - but need to see if I can get time off (whcih I'm already taking time off 9/14 - 9/18 for a trip up)

Grrrrrr

I could have sworn that the 9/29 Express pass was 35.99 :(

Woe is me

Ok so pricing tickets was depressing.

I could do Friday a lot easier - but need to see if I can get time off (whcih I'm already taking time off 9/14 - 9/18 for a trip up)

Grrrrrr

I could have sworn that the 9/29 Express pass was 35.99 :(

Woe is me

Ileana, check the website. i thought there was a special price for ap holders.
and opening weekend is cheaper than the others.
i'll have to check on the FF pass. i read something about it on opening weekend.

just read the website.
if you have the FF pass, it gives you entrance for the first friday and saturday night plus halloween night.

right there, that cuts the price down for admission. FF pass is 49..99 for ap holders, not the 65.99 price.

the express pass for the 28th is 35.99 and the 29 is 65.99

just read the website.
if you have the FF pass, it gives you entrance for the first friday and saturday night plus halloween night.

right there, that cuts the price down for admission. FF pass is 49..99 for ap holders, not the 65.99 price.

the express pass for the 28th is 35.99 and the 29 is 65.99

The $49.99 price is a bargain, but the $65.99 on saturday is :scared1:

I must discuss with the FI & the people who claim they want to go (who BTW have yet to respond to my email about what they want to do)

When people say they want to go to HHN, I tell them that I'm going to get an express pass cause I HONESTLY do not have the patience to wait for 3 hours in a line to get my behind scared silly. They stare at me like I waste money :|

These same people would complain the entire time that they wasted $X on their tickets and only got to do 3 houses, and blah blah blah

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

/relaxes

i spend a lot on my orlando trips. that is why the last 3 years i only make one trip in the fall. i stay for 14 full days. i split my trip w/ disney first then move over to universal.

after what i pay out, i don't hold back on the express tickets. nothing is worse than standing in long lines and not being able to complete all the houses and scarezones. that is how it is for me.

each year, i do a minimum of 3 nights at hhn. this year it will be 4 nights of hhn.

next year i might try the first and second weekends for hhn.

anyone that is planning to go on any of the nights i am, i would be glad to meet you.

right now metro and i made plans to do oct 4th together.
i know some others have that date posted also.
if you want to get a group together or at least meet up for a brief time that evening, send a pm to myself or to metro west.

everyone is welcome to join in.

we both have purchased the express pass. please consider getting one if you can swing it. each year, hhn grows in crowds. if you don't have the ep, we still want to meet up with you. we can exchange cell #'s in advance.

after what i pay out, i don't hold back on the express tickets. nothing is worse than standing in long lines and not being able to complete all the houses and scarezones. that is how it is for me.

Mac, I couldn't agree more! I even sold some old equipment from the studio (you have to know me, I am a notorious pack rat with equipment) to get more money for this upcoming trip! Speaking of that, 29 days from now, I'll be flying over one of the Carolina's, on my way to USF!!!!:)

I'll probably be going on 10/7; stay & scream & pummeling all I can in one night.

Those that are Bold Enough may have a chance to Find Me.

Unfortunately, I won't be in the Stay and Scream area on the 4th because it will be my first time going this year and I want to soak in all of the entrance ambience. Me and my friends did get the FFP's so we could take our time and enjoy all that the event has to offer. So, that being said I will be looking for CSW and Vault shirts all evening so I am sure that I will see you all there at some point that night.

In a totally unrelated note..I am going out to WDW to do the Haunted mansion for the first time since the rehab this Wednesday and I can't wait!

Dusty
of course dusty is included with us.
he's another cswer........

We will be at HHN on 10-4, can't wait. Stay and Scream, express passes, blinky cups, jello shots, and blood and guts, now that is a romantic evening at the parks.

We are planning on getting a group together and going on October 7th and 14th. I always like to go earlier in the month before it gets too crazy there. Also, from lessons learned in the past, I try to stay away from Saturday nights.

hey homies..............i'm out of here in about 2.5 hours.
catching an early flight to orlando.

hope to see everyone that will be at HHN when i am.
of course, with us not knowing what the other looks like, it might be difficult.

just scream out Mac........and if i hear ya' i'll come runnning.

with no laptop with me for the 2 weeks, i won't have access to this thread.

i can update after oct 9th when i return home.

hope all of you have a super HHN !!

hey homies..............i'm out of here in about 2.5 hours.
catching an early flight to orlando.

hope to see everyone that will be at HHN when i am.
of course, with us not knowing what the other looks like, it might be difficult.

just scream out Mac........and if i hear ya' i'll come runnning.

with no laptop with me for the 2 weeks, i won't have access to this thread.

i can update after oct 9th when i return home.

hope all of you have a super HHN !!

:banana: :banana: Have fun say hi to jack for me. Can't wait to hear about it when you come back:dance3: :dance3:

We will be at HHN on 10-4, can't wait. Stay and Scream, express passes, blinky cups, jello shots, and blood and guts, now that is a romantic evening at the parks.
Macraven and myself are meeting up that night and you are welcome to join us. Send me a PM and we can plan something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter