Hi Guys!!!!! 60 lbs and counting......

glo

Has a heart bigger then all of
I have not been around much. Things have been very hectic, but I have stuck to the Atkins diet for the most part. Well, this week I was finally able to fit inot a size 10 pair of pants. I have not done that in over 20 years. Last Summer when I started this in July I weighed almost 195 lbs...I am only 5 feet tall and I wore a size 20 clothes. Now I am still only 5 feet tall (darn it), but I weigh 135 pounds. I really want to get to 125 pounds before July of this year that is my goal. It has been hard, but I am so excited about getting to where I am now, I just needed to tell someone....

Everyone else keep up the good work. I know if I can do it anyone can. I always read your posts, and you guys have always inspired me!!! hugs!

Glo, AWESOME!!! You should be quite proud! Sixty lbs.! That is a lot! I know it is very difficult. I am doing a low carb diet, quite similar to Atkins and have lost about 14 lbs. in just 4 weeks! It is hard at times, but as far as diets go, this one is quite easy as I don't get hungry. Keep up the wonderful work! I know you must feel so good! You should not have any trouble reaching your goal at the rate you are going!!!:) Hugs, to you!!!

You are an inspiration to us all Glo - well done! I found the Atkins diet very difficult - I am a confirmed Carbo. addict - I find it really difficult to go without the carbos.

Have you been exercising too?

{{{{{{cyber hugs}}}}}} you sure deserve them! :D

WTG Glo!!! I’m also 5 feet "short" :) and trying to lose a lot of weight, lost 23 pounds so far, so it’s encouraging to hear a bout your success. Keep up the good work and let us know when you reach your goal.

Glo,

That is great!! I'm only 4'11" so I know how hard it is to lose weight! I've been trying since New Years to lose weight by drinking lots of water and cutting out sweets. Not much success but I haven't gained any either.

Carole

How wonderful for you Glo!!! :smooth:

You go girl! What inspiration for me! I am in my third week of WW. I am a professional weight loss yo-yo. I am done it so many times. I like to try to make it stick this time. Congrats and you can do it!!!!!!!:)

Nothing wrong with being height-challenged! :D

I'm really proud of you! That is impressive. Gives me new enthusiasm for losing. I just have such a long way to go. Sigh.

WOW!

You have done a fabulous job!

Here's a pat on the back for you!!!

I have a before and after pictures to post...I think this is the first time I really noticed the difference...hopefully post by tomorrow.!

Glo, that is wonderful!! I am so proud of you...what an inspiration you are!!! Good for you!! :)

Congrats, Glo!!

Don't forget to post your before/after pics! I love reading success stories.

Nice job Glo!!!!! That is really awesome...I do also wish that we would grow UP as we slim DOWN....but it just doesn't work that way...but wouldn't that be cool!!!! Anyway, good job and keep up the good work!!!

to steal nativetxn words....I am underheight for my weight...I loved that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter