Hi I'm from NJ

byoung

<font color=coral>You are keeping us alive<br><br>
Starting a thread from the Garden State. From Hamilton Township in Mercer County. I am a DVC owner at BWV. Love being here on the DIS!

Another Jersey DISer here. I live in Manahawkin and been on the DIS for a little over two years now.

Hey there! I'm from NJ (I work in Hamilton Twp, Mercer Cty, live in Burlington) and own at BWV too. :welcome:

Happy Holidays from Vineland, but we are really at Old Key West DVC right this moment having a great time !!!:thumbsup2

Happy Holidays from Vineland, but we are really at Old Key West DVC right this moment having a great time !!!:thumbsup2

Wish I was there, how are the crowds? Glad you are having a great time.

Happy New Year! We're from Lambertville, NJ. We own at both OKW and AKLV. Just got back from an Xmas visit to WDW and the AKLV. It was lovely. Crowded, but lovely. We avoided most crowds by hitting the parks very early and then leaving early afternoon.

hello-- just want to say hi, to my fellow Jersey DISers, we are from Long Hill (morris co.) hope everyone has a great and safe new year!

`~sue

Crowds are not that bad, longest line so far was R&R coster about 70 min last night. Going to Epcot today/night for new years. We have seen it a lot worse a few years ago.
But its Disney and were having another great time !!!:woohoo:

Hi, Happy New Year
from Bayville, NJ work in Hamilton Mercer County, Hi jerseyboy00 another Bayville poster

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter