Hi new here with a question

cheeringmom

<font color=teal>Out of the mouth of babes<br><fon
We are planning a family trip 2 adults, 2 children and one baby Nov 18-24. Got a deal on the hotel room for $300. Since we have never been before what do you think is a reasonable budget per day for the family. I'm not sure of the prices of food etc. We are doing a character brkfst on one day and Thanksgiving dinner which will run us $100. Any input would be helpful since we will be newbies! Thanks for your replys. pam

I would budget about $200 a day for food and incidentals, although you might not spend that much. Will you give your kids a set amount to spend on souvies, or will they bring spending money ?

we are 2 Adults and a teen that is considered an Adult. We budget $100. aday for food and then $100. per person for souvineers for the whole trip.
Teen saves $100. then can spend it anyway without input from a parent, this has been the way since 6 yrs. old.

Some days we spend more for food but other days less so it evened out. even with character br. and Fantasmic Dinner. All Stars Food Court ran $30. for dinner. Even onsite Mcdonalds ran $25.[for $8.99's worth at home]

R U staying on or off site and do u have a car? We found that, by the time evening rolled around, we were all so tired that eating out would not be all that enjoyable anyway. My husband drove to Pizza Hut and got pizzas and salad and brought them back to the room. I think the total for the 5 of us was around $27.00. I budgeted $150 a day. Some days we went over, but other days it was under $80 so it all worked out. We have 3 kids, 15, 12 and 9. We did character meals at Garden Grille and Liberty Tavern...like the Garden Grille best, although both were good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter