• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi!!

jordie92

Earning My Ears
Hi all! I am so excited....!! Me, dh, dd13 and dd6 are taking our first family trip to Disney World on Dec. 3rd :Pinkbounc !! It will be all of our first time to go and I have soooo many questions for all of you wonderful people!! I actually made the reservation in December and now it's March!! yay....maybe time will go quickly!! (hoping). Well I am sure you will see me around cause I have sooo many questions! :cheer2:

Well you certainly have enough planning time! Hopefully it will pass quickly for you.

:cheer2: Welcome to the DISboards! :cheer2:

Paul.

Jordie, planning first trips are fun, and you have plenty of time to do so :cool1: . Before you know it, it will be here, enjoy and welcome to the Dis :wave2:

Welcome from another newbie! I'm also planning our first trip, but I still have 16 months to go! :rolleyes:

You will find tons and tons of useful info on these boards! :earsgirl:

WELCOME to the Board. Before you know wit, December will be here and your fun will start.

:banana: :cheer2: :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter