Hi!

I think the tag fairy somehow changed his or her post count him or herself. If you notice, the tag fairy's join date is before the board was in existence, so they must have some way of editing that information.

Mnementh said:
I think the tag fairy somehow changed his or her post count him or herself. If you notice, the tag fairy's join date is before the board was in existence, so they must have some way of editing that information.
No, the boards have been round way before they were copyrighted.

Look! I've got tag fairy dust!
wand.gif

checking for tag..

ahem! im still in need of one

Dear Tag Fairy,

For Christmas I absolutely positively DON'T want a tag.

Dear Santa Claus(LOL),

For Christmas I want the power of being able to use reverse psychology on anyone or any being I want to.

Mnementh said:

Before the VMK boards... Yes

Before all of the DIS boards... No

DIS has existed for a while

FilamentTheBright said:
Looks at Tag.

Yep. I got a rock.

:sunny:

Dance off into the sunset to the Charlie Brown music.

*Sigh* Charlie Brown... ;)

You can never forget the hole-covered ghost getting rocks instead of candy.

:rolleyes:

charliebrownpi6.png

ShadowKittyKat said:
*Sigh* Charlie Brown... ;)

You can never forget the hole-covered ghost getting rocks instead of candy.

:rolleyes:

charliebrownpi6.png
I remember that.. Barely though..

StitchfansJr said:
I remember that.. Barely though..

Yeah... it's been so long :rolleyes:

I remember it enough to remember Snoopy! (Like, who would actually forget Snoopy???) :p

Hi Tag Fairy; so Nice to see you. How's your Holidays been; I suppose now you'll be back to work tagging people here there and everywhere now that christmas is coming up..

Do we have to write you a wish list as well as Santa now? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter