Hiding sections on the home page

steve_rob

Mine? Mine? Mine? Mine?
On the old version of the boards, you used to be able to hide (or collapse) the sections that you didn't want to see on the home page. For example, I'm not interested in any of the DVC forums or Cruise forums, so I would hide them so that the Global Neighbours section (which I do use a lot) would appear much higher up the list.

I can't see any way of doing this on the new version - is it possible? If someone has worked out how, can they give me any instructions? Thanks.

Not 'Hiding', but I found something that's working for me. I only go to certain boards frequently. (Not that I haven't visited others, just THESE are "my" boards.) Maybe it was possible to watch a forum in the old software but I never saw it. I did collapse sections like you're talking about though.

In xenforo I've marked my favorites as watched and now I go to Watched Forums as my forum landing page:
upload_2015-2-7_11-38-34.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter