High Tea on 7 Day Cruise

Dennis the WDW Menace

Mouseketeer
Do you need to make a reservation for High Tea at Palos? If anyone has been to High Tea how was it? My wife, BIL, and SIL have gone to High Tea at WDW for the past 5 years at GF and have made it a tradition.

I believe you do need to make a reservation for Palos high tea.
I thought I read that they allow you to make ressie for dinner and either High tea or brunch (not both).
Is it possible to make ressie for all 3? When they say check back later in the week, how much later? Would Sun be okay after the ressie rush?

Yes, you make reservations for all three on embarkation afternoon.

If you liked High Tea at the Grand Floridian then you won't want to miss High Tea at Palo's. It is a very nice, classy presentation. You won't believe all the different goodies you get to try and the tea selection is wonderful. It wasn't rushed at all and very quiet and sedate. I loved it!

Just echoing what Michelle said, you can reserve all three, not two out of three, on the first day. We LOVED high tea but it has the fewest slots available so I would get to Palos early if you want to have it!

Lisa

I loved doing all three things at Palo's (dinner, tea and brunch). If they would let me, I would have all my meals there! lol I wouldn't want to miss any of them!

Can children (older well behaved ones!!) go to the high tea?
I know there is the Wendy tea, but my 10 yo is way too old for that.

High Tea is the BEST! I have a full report in my Western Caribbean trip report on www.castawayclub.com
It was one of the highlights of our trip.
Barb

Doktorrick, no kids allowed in Palo. We passed on making High Tea ressies because I wasn't positive my DD 11 would want to be in the lab that much (I did reserve brunch and dinner). Turns out, we didn't see much of her on sea days! We'll try it next time. Diana

It seems that High Tea and the Brunch at Palo's are only available on sea days. I'm trying to figure how our Palo's reservations need to be requested once we to our rexervation run for our January cruise. Never to early to plan. So far, we'll be doing the High Tea on Monday (Western) and Brunch on Thursday (Western). I'm just trying to figure out what day to have dinner at Palo's.

Tina :)

it's easier with the Eastern - 3 sea days - one for Palos brunch, 1 for Palos dinner and 1 for Palos high tea - just need to know the 3 dining rotations
Im choosing dinner on where semi/formal nights are - then deciding which morn isnt char brkfst to plan brunch and whichever day is left will be high tea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter