Highlander’s Twisted Easter 08 Tour Day 13

highlander447

<font color=green>It's a dirty job but someones go
Highlander’s Twisted Easter 08 Tour Day 13
Cast of Today’s Performance:
Me- Steve (Planner, Provider, Easily Pleased)
DW-Jacquie (Does what she’s told when it suits)
DD-Stephanie (Princesses grow up, be warned)
DS- Danny (Here’s hoping he grows up)

Tuesday 1st April

Woke up still feeling lousy luckily only thing we had planned was the basketball tonight, I relaxed on the balcony with laptop in the morning, the kids and DW hit the pool, around lunch time we headed to SteaknShake just up the road, but unfortunately no veggie burgers so we ended up inside the chinese buffet next door, cant remember the name but it was cheap and the food was okay , I did try a few April fools throughout the day but no one was caught out, I called Gregory at *********** to praise my driver for the service on Sunday evening, I also arranged to be picked up earlier tonight, then I tried a few hoops myself but ended up on the court in quite a bit of pain with DW calling me an idiot for attempting this (ah feel the love;))Carlos our driver from *********** turned up at 5pm to take us to the game tonight it was Magic V's New Orleans Hornets, we arrived before the doors opened which was a first, we wandered the stalls outside, then when we went in we where all given free posters of the Magic Dancers, kids got some dippin dots, plus I treated DS to a basketball, DD to a new op and DW got Stuff the Magic Mascot, the dancers where out tonight around the entrance ways so the kids got them to autograph their poster plus I got some great pics of the dancers with the kids (unfortunately this is the days pics lost on my laptop when it crashed and I deleted from memory card, so no pics from tonight:mad2:), the place was jumpin tonight as Magic had just been crowned Conference winners plus it was their owners birthday as well, so during the timeouts a lot of money was raised for charity, the game itself was really exciting went right to the wire with Magic 3 points behing at 10 seconds to go which lasted a good few minutes with their coach using timeouts to his advantage and they almost did it but final score hornets 98 Magic 97, still we had a great night plus the crowd where great, Carlos was waiting when we left and by 10:15 back in room, I hit the sack right away totally knackered

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter