Hilton Universal-Best view??

aaroncg

Mouseketeer
I am going to make reservations for the Hilton universal for the executive floor and was wondering what the best room would be and how high up. Was thinking about maybe requestiong the theme park view??? we will be getting 2 rooms. Also, How is the seafood buffet they offer and the room service??? We always stay at smaller hotels and this is going to be a surprise for the family. Thanks

Bumping, I was wondering the same thing:)

I have no idea on how to advise you on Universal Hilton. However, I used to work at 10 Universal Plaza and had a view of the theme park. It was many years ago, and I am sure that some rides have changed. However, I used to watch some Miami Vice helicopter thing reset itself over and over between shows. While it was interesting, it kind of took the magic away for me.

I can't think of anything that spectacular to look at at the studios. However, I think that if you got a view the other way, you might have views of the valley and LA at night. That might actually be nicer.

Hopefully someone who has stayed there will now weigh in on this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter