Hm ... Napa Rose or Granville's?

TroyandDabs

Prince and Princess of DVC
DH and I are going for a quick weekend. We are flying in on Saturday morning and out on Sunday Night. I have never eaten at either Napa Rose or Granville's.

Which one would you choose for a great meal?

Napa Rose is the nicer of the two. Its going to be more of a gourmet meal, that will probably include some ingredients you dont normally find. Granvilles is going to be a little less $$, and more standard fare.

We just ate at Napa Rose on July 13- The food was OK for being very pricey- I ordered the salmon and the portion was minescule (2 tiny pieces) and the veges on the place were sparce. I did not care for the flavor of the salmon- too raw - My DH ordered the short ribs and again- the portion size was very small. These are about $30 just for the entre. The service was A+. Very attentive and nice. The decor is gorgeous. Next time- I'll try Granville's.

We haven't done Granville's for dinner, but we have for breakfast. We have eaten at Napa rose several times and love it. That may be the reason we haven't been to Granvilles for dinner, because we like Napa Rose so much.

The atmosphere is very nice at Granvilles.

We ate at Granville's in May while staying at the DL Hotel. It was fabulous. It was expensive. I will definitely eat there again.

:)

We feel that Granville's is no better than a well grilled steak made at home. Sorry, but we spent the $$$ to dine there and went away thinking we eat the same quality at home for much less. Now Napa Rose, they have innovative dishes and intense flavors, while somewhat small in portions, a true gourmet meal. If you are into great meat and potatoes, Granville's will make you happy, if you want a different dining experience and don't mind paying for it...Napa Rose will not disappoint. We have eaten at each twice and LOVE Napa. Good luck deciding.

P.S. Service is great at both, but exemplary at Napa.

I had the salmon with a side of asparagus with hollandaise sauce. It was the best I've ever had. I eat out a lot, my husband is a physican and we are treated to the best restaurants in our town by the drug companies who spare NO expense. I would not considered Granville's a "meat and potato" restaurant...although my daughter had the prime rib and she said it was excellent. Also the service was fantastic. Take this from someone who has eaten in some of the best restaurants in this country.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter