Hold time for the Pediatrician's Office

Pembo

OH-IO
We have an awesome pediatrician however about 2 years ago he joined the Childrens Hospital Physicans group and I hate it!

If you call the office during business hours you can sit on hold FOR EVER! I'm talking 30-45 mins and more. (I usually give up after 30 mins). There is no way to just leave a message. Your choices are 1 for the Receptionist and 2 for the nurse. Then you go into queue

We're sorry for the delay in directing your call. Please continue to hold. Your call will be routed to the next available person.

Then you sit........

The afterhours isn't much better. You call and wait. When ds swallowed the marble at 4:30 pm on a Saturday, I sat on hold for 45 mins. The only message there is if it is an emergency call 911 and something about fevers and kids. The call will eventually be answered by a nurse and they are usually very knowledgable but if you want the dr paged, you better BEG. I've only had the dr paged one time in all of my many calls.

I haven't switched drs because I've known we are going to move but OY, it's just so damn frustrating. I think sometimes it would be easier to send DH to the office to talk someone face to face and make the appointment!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to figure out who to complain to..........

I would have already been complaining from the nurses to the janitors. But, I don't always handle things appropriately.

Sure wish I had some words of wisdom for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter