Holiday Card Exchange Sent/Received

We received a card today from Justine (donald&daisy). Thank you so much for the wonderful card. Joseph and I wish you and your family a Happy Holiday!!! :santa:

I received two cards today:goodvibes

I got one from Alisa (amsyw) and family.

And the other was from Jean (JLitfin)

Thanks to both of you for the lovely cards.

recieved 2 more cards the last couple of days, thank you so much

Justine (donald & daisy)
Kathy (eeyoresmountainpals)

Thank you Suzanne for the cute Disney card, and my daughter would like to thank Elizabeth for the fun activity Christmas card. She said that she is going to save it till Christmas morning to do it :) :santa:.

Glad she liked it. Elizabeth is my five year old DGranddaughter.

Donna

I had recieved the following cards-

*A Winnie the Pooh, and Friends card from amsyw, and family.

*A cute Santa card from Donald & Daisy.

*A Winnie the Pooh, and Friends card from eeyoresmountainpals.

Thank you to all of you, and Happy Holidays!!! :santa:

I got a very nice Disney card today from Suzanne, ilvsocr00.

I love the vintage looking Disney scene on the front of the card.

Thanks so much Suzanne.

I had recieved a Disney card today from Meriweather. Thank you Nancy, and Happy holidays! :santa:

My daughter had recieved a cute card from Glen Allen, and Jimmy :goodvibes . Happy holidays! :santa:

How are things going here.
Dania didn't tell me how many more were expected.
Anyone still waiting?

How are things going here.
Dania didn't tell me how many more were expected.
Anyone still waiting?

That is kind of difficult to tell.

I sent out cards to everyone (22 cards in total) and I have received about 7 cards so far.

I don't know how many to expect because I am probably not going to get back as many as I sent out:confused3

::yes:: that is the problem.
Dania will be back next week, so hopefully she can tell who is still waiting.

Raise my total up to 8 cards received now:goodvibes

I got a card today from Kathy, eeyorsemountainpals.

Thanks for the lovely Pooh and friends card.

I really messed with her count. :eek: I told Dania that I would send 5, but the list was so small I sent out to everyone, and I got more then the 5 I signed up for.

That is kind of difficult to tell.

I sent out cards to everyone (22 cards in total) and I have received about 7 cards so far.

I don't know how many to expect because I am probably not going to get back as many as I sent out:confused3

it's hard to tell on this one....because some people receive from everyone, but only send out a few.
Not even sure how well Dania is keeping track :rotfl:

I really messed with her count. :eek: I told Dania that I would send 5, but the list was so small I sent out to everyone, and I got more then the 5 I signed up for.

I don't think it is a real problem.

When people stop posting that they have received a card, then I guess the exchange is finished:laughing:

it's hard to tell on this one....because some people receive from everyone, but only send out a few.
Not even sure how well Dania is keeping track :rotfl:

Maybe she is not even keeping track.

Just going with the flow of the Holiday Season and letting it turn out how ever it may:thumbsup2

I feel so bad -- I was on vacation and haven't posted in a while.

I want to thank everyone for their lovely cards! They brighten up my day every time I see them. While I was away I received cards from:

eeyoresmountainplas (Kathy)
amsyw (The Mitchem's)
Cruisin (Robin)
DVCFamily 41801 (Lisa)
alittlebitsassey (Alicia)
cherrypops (Cheryl)
Disneygirlatheart (Buffy)
Mickey1Fan (Lynda)
donald&daisy (Justine)

Have a joyous holiday season!

I want to thank everyone for their lovely cards! They brighten up my day every time I see them. While I was away I received cards from:

alittlebitsassey (Alicia)

Your very welcome. Joseph and I hope you have a Wonderful Holiday Season!!:santa:

Cruisin (Robin)

:santa: Glad that it arrived safely.

Enjoy your holidays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter