***Holiday card/gift tag swap*** RETURNING 11/22 or sooner

Okay, everything is up to date as of yesterday -- have not gotten the mail yet today. If you checked in and said you went/were going postal, I marked that off too.

If you haven't checked in in awhile or have gone postal, please post and let me know. Thanks!

I took my package to the post office this morning. Can't wait to hear what you think. This was my first attempt at cards and tags, and it really was a whole lot of fun.

inky dinky doo said:
Can't wait to hear what you think. This was my first attempt at cards and tags, .

me too! I never did a tag swap like this!! (I hope mine were ok!!) Fun fun fun!

just went to the post office to drop the package off. i guess i went postal!! sounds kinda scary!

i'm sorry, i just realized tomorrow is the 15th, and you won't get it by tomorrow. maybe in 2 days. please wait a couple days...

i can't wait to get the various cards back!! will be waiting... :flower:

Anyone seen KAG Mom around? The last post from her is the day she signed up for this swap and my PM to her has never been read either. I'm afraid this one might be MIA.... I can angel that spot myself though...

I know HavenCruiser and MaryPoppinsLives have been around so I'm not worried about them.

Okay, everyone is either accounted for or postal, except for KAG Mom. I have taken the liberty of making a set of cards in her place in case she does not arrive. I will stick by the one week grace period set forth originally, but if I don't receive anything by next Tuesday, everything will be going postal back to you by Wednesday. Those of you who are only in the holiday cards and/or tags should be postal by this weekend if I receive the remaining pieces tomorrow.

Thanks for playing. I hope you enjoy your items!

OMG you guys -- there is some SERIOUSLY beautiful work here! I just started sorting through all the packages. I am not going to want to give away any of those tags! They're going in my scrapbook, lol.

Awesome work everyone -- you will be soooo pleased :)

inky dinky doo said:
Ooooooo, I can't wait! It's almost like . . . well . . . Christmas! :goodvibes

ITA!!!

I can't wait to see all the stuff...

I'm so excited! Great stuff coming in the mail! :banana:

rsjj - yours arrived today. Thanks! They look great.

I can't update the first post anymore because the administrators said I'm using too many smilies, lol...

Got yours today MaryPoppinsLives!

Okay, do you want to know how LAME of a hostess I am?

I totally forgot that the tag swap was that you're not getting one of your own back... and I started swapping out the items, and most of them are not individually labeled, so I totally lost track of who's was whose... sooooo... how can I leave yours out of the bunch if I can't remember which one is yours??

LOL.... so I am giving you all back your own from my set. It's just easier this way than trying to remember what's what. What a rookie move on my part :rotfl2:

Joy,

I don't think any of us really care whose we get back. Please do send send me one of yours back. You worked hard and deserve them too. I doubt I really would have realized I got one of my own back so if you wouln't have told, I'd have never known.

bubbasmom99 said:
Got yours today MaryPoppinsLives!

Okay, do you want to know how LAME of a hostess I am?

I totally forgot that the tag swap was that you're not getting one of your own back... and I started swapping out the items, and most of them are not individually labeled, so I totally lost track of who's was whose... sooooo... how can I leave yours out of the bunch if I can't remember which one is yours??

LOL.... so I am giving you all back your own from my set. It's just easier this way than trying to remember what's what. What a rookie move on my part :rotfl2:

oh no!!! you have to get the tags....you did all the work of hostessing this!!!! Can't we just tell you what we had? (Like mine were the trees with the brad ornaments with the MC rub-on!!)

LOL -- I am dying here! I am soooo lame..... You would think I'd be a bit more organized by now....

First of all, did anyone send me 13 tags instead of 12? Because from what I'm figuring, I've got a few extras and I don't know where they go.

Secondly, if you do want to let me know which tag is your design, then I will pull it out of your return package. (Thank you -- I would love to keep them but I don't want to guess at who gets what back either).

I get the swap hostess loser award (gawd, I hope the Tag Fairy doesn't find out about that, lol).

bubbasmom99 said:
LOL -- I am dying here! I am soooo lame..... You would think I'd be a bit more organized by now....

First of all, did anyone send me 13 tags instead of 12? Because from what I'm figuring, I've got a few extras and I don't know where they go.

Secondly, if you do want to let me know which tag is your design, then I will pull it out of your return package. (Thank you -- I would love to keep them but I don't want to guess at who gets what back either).

I get the swap hostess loser award (gawd, I hope the Tag Fairy doesn't find out about that, lol).

LOL about the possible tag that could come out of this... :rotfl: :teeth:

Yes, please keep one of mine... (you know which one I was talking about before, right?)
:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter