Holiday Edition: The Everyday Adventures Of The Purple Van

This is the first time I have followed you! Great pics! Do you know how long the gingerbread house is open for at the GF?

Here's Old Man Winter at the entrance to Gaylord Palms Resort:

4110056887_662e5647f1_b.jpg

A wave of poinsettias were planted at the entrance to Disney's Port Orleans Riverside this morning...
john

4112531214_08d3d5c6d1_b.jpg

Check out this display of Holiday items at Zawadi Marketplace in Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge Zawadi Marketplace...
john

4114110602_1dfea151fc_b.jpg

The chefs were busily working on the gingerbread carousel in the lobby of Disney's Beach Club Resort and Villas this morning...
john

4115423602_b1c7d72bd1_b.jpg

Loving the the pics......only problem is I just want MORE!!!! This is getting me soooooooo excited for my holiday next week. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Love the Pic's!

ummmmmm gingerbread!!! Carousel looks yummy!
Think I'm going to have to make some gingerbread at the weekend!

Here's a look at the Christmas Tree that just went up in the new Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort:
john

4116886263_d2a3b274d8_b.jpg

click here for a slideshow of all photos in Everyday Adventures Of The Purple Van Holiday Edition.
john

Here's a look at the Christmas Tree that just went up in the new Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort:
john

4116886263_d2a3b274d8_b.jpg

click here for a slideshow of all photos in Everyday Adventures Of The Purple Van Holiday Edition.
john

Now that's what I call a tree!!! My DD who is 4 has just said "that must be at Disney I've seen big trees like that at Disney" :rotfl:

Really enjoying the pics - they're fantastic. :worship: We're heading out on the 23rd for our first Christmas visit and it's really putting me in the mood! :dance3: Can't wait!

Mrs TT :banana::cheer2::banana::cheer2:

I think the Contemporary is Disney's only Resort with a tree on the outside...but this huge plaza sort of wants a tree there, doesn't it?
john

4118330826_d6dd357d7c_b.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter