Holiday Inn anyone?

TMM

Mouseketeer
Hello,

Trying to figure out where to stay in August. The Holiday Inn looks like fun for kids and the price is okay for our dates.

Has anyone stayed there recently? I have looked at tripadvisor.com and the reviews are mixed.

Wondering what any of you think.

Thanks!

we stayed there begining of april the rooms are great you get bunkbeds for the kids with their own curtains to pull around and their own tv. the pool is fine for a splash around and the food is nice too, enjoy

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

i've stayed in the holiday inn in august for the last 3 years and i'm going back again in july. it's always been great when i've stayed there and i would definitely recommend it!

DD (15) and I stayed there at Christmas, we really liked it!

I've seen mixed reviews on breakfast though, so we opted for room only, this enabled us to get to the park earlier! We have Dream annual passes, so consequently we get discount on food in the parks, which helps.

We stayed there last summer and really liked it. DD loved the fact there was a curtain round her bed. We opted for room only as well - no breakfast as like Annette we preferred to get into the park early for EMH (with dream passes) and then eat there.

im staying here in 2 weeks, all the recent reviews are really good and im not worried abot staying due to different feedback. We were ment to stay at the dream castle but are now here instead we got a good price and brekfast is included. Ill post about the hotel when i get back!

when i've been to the holiday in i've also opted for room only and then you've got the choice to either eat in the parks or if you're feeling slightly cheaper :rolleyes1 and if you have room in suitcases take out things like boxes of cereal bars etc to have for breakfast. Another perk of the holiday inn is that every room has a safe in the wardrobe so you can leave all your valuables in there without having to worry about them!

We've stayed at the HI in the past and been happy with the rooms.
Would add our voice of dissent to the breakfast :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter