Holiday Inn Sunspree (kidsuites)

Big Disney Fan

<font color=teal>Enlightened DISer<br><font color=
Greetings from Ireland. I'm travelling to WDW with hubbie and 2 kids (4 & 6) in February. We're staying at the Holiday Inn Sunspree Kidsuites and I'm dying to know if anyone has stayed here, and what are your opinions on the place.

I'd love to hear from you.

I'm sooooooo excited about my trip :Pinkbounc I've been there loads of times but never with the kids!

I stayed there once and while it was not completely horrible, I wouldn't stay there again. The kidsuites were built into the front of what look like standard hotel rooms, so the "adult's room" is in the back and very dark. I much prefered the Holiday Inn Family Suites, which is the same concept, but built that way to begin with and the rooms are much cheerier and more spacious.

Don't worry about it though, if your hotel is definite, it was OK, and you will probably just be going back to sleep anyway. I'm sure you'll have a great trip.

With all of the newer hotels and resorts around Orlando, this place is ready for the wrecking ball. Stayed here 5 years ago and left after one night. This is a very old Holiday Inn with the stains and odors to match. The Holiday Inn Family Suites was created after the ownership group tested the "kid suite" concept at the Sunspree. I would try and change hotels, as very few guests return to this Sunspree.

This is the only place we have ever stayed off-site. I would have to say it did me in and I will never stay off-site again. It is old, smelly, out-of-date, restraurant is terrible. It does have a shuttle to and from the parks but it only takes you to transportation hub and then you have to bus from there. A real pain.

I would look into getting a good rate on grounds with either an AP code or wait for the general codes.

Renee

Renee, we stayed there last year, never again,old smelly,and completly out of date. If i was you i would try and change youre reservations!!

Jules

We got back on Nov.3 from the HIFS. What a great place to stay.
We loved it there. It has alot of activities for the kids and really easy to get to Disney. It only took us 10 minutes at the most to get there. The rooms were a little smaller than I expected but it ended up being just great. My boys loved their room.
If you need anymore info...email me and I will help you out....

Ginny
woodx4@iglide.net:Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter