Holiday Inn? Which one?

Zoemakes5

<font color=deeppink>Support me in my Disney mania
I know there have been different threads about Holiday Inn's in general, but had more specific questions.

We're thinking staying at a HI might be a good option for our trip because of (a) cost and (b) kids suites as our kids are 3, 9, & 11 (c) kids eat free and (d) because we can earn Holiday Inn points from their cards.

Which one would you recommend in the area?

Is the Holiday Inn at the Park truly "walkable"? It says it's only 1 block from DL, but it sure looks like a mighty long block! The pool area looks pretty good from their pic's...is it?

If you stayed there, how are the shuttle services?

We'll be going the weekend before Thanksgiving.

Thanks In Advance!

I would recommend HI Resort Area over HI at the Park

I visited the HI at the Park, and the hotel is on the other side of the 5 freeway - maybe 15 minute walk -- but it has the freeway on one side & busy street on the other, so it's in a noisy area. The pool is nice, though.

We're huge fans of holiday inn EXPRESS more than regular holiday inns, because they're usually much newer, updated, cleaner, nicer. They also have an excellent *signature* free breakfast.

We stayed at the one on Katella, just around the corner from DL. It was a very easy walk in the morning -- took about 10 minutes -- but coming back it was brutal. (and we're all runnrs!)

This summer we're staying at best western park place inn, for that one and only reason. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter