***Holiday Recipe Sent/Received***...COMPLETED!!

Hopefully we will hear something today or tomorrow ::yes::

Here's the info from the USPS Website:

Label/Receipt Number: CP17 5073 976U S

Your item arrived at the delivery Post Office in CANADA at 8:53 AM on October 24, 2007. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

-- Laura

Laura:

I have no doubt it made it safely through Customs! I got a Canada Post notification that there is a package at the depot so I will head off there tonight. We don't get ANY mail delivered to our door anymore, we have to go to the community mailbox everynight and if it doesn't fit in the little slot, they send you off to the depot!

Thanks so much - I'll post upon pickup!

Julie

* Exported from MasterCook *

Peanut Butter Cups

Recipe By :Jessica Hedeen
Serving Size : 1 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : Candy

Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
-------- ------------ --------------------------------
1 cup butter or margarine -- melted
2 cups peanut butter
2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
12 ounces chocolate chips

Mix together butter, peanut butter and sugar. Spread in 9x9" or 9x13" pan.
Top with chocolate chips.
Place in preheated 350 degree oven for 10 min.
Smooth chips over top with spatula.
Cut into squares before completely cooled.
Store in refrigerator.

Hi All:

I just wanted to let you know my package made it safely through Customs and arrived in tact - thanks Laura (mackeysmom)!

My package contained a lovely little candy jar and some Hershey Kisses that fit perfectly inside - I hope there's some left when I get home! A new ornament for my tree - I love ornaments; I buy one for each of my boys faithfully each year but never buy one for myself - this one's mine. Also enclosed were two tea towels, a magnet with all the conversions (including metric!) and a Rachel Ray magazine. Of all the things, my SON scooped the magazine and started requesting dinner options ...

I can now add these treasured recipes to my collection:

Peanut Blossom Bars
Easy Streusel Coffee Cake
Baked Potato Soup
Cheese Drop Biscuits
Old Fashioned Apple Cream Pie
Italian Lentil Soup

Thanks so much to you and to Meriweather who does such a great job on this exchange.

Happy Holidays everyone!

:woohoo: Glad it made it!!

And with that, this exchange is completed!!
Thank you all. See you next year.....or maybe in April for the cookbook exchange ;)

I forgot to mention that also included in my package was a Disney Christmas CD - I hid it as soon as I got it so I could listen to it all by myself first - I almost popped it into the CD player in the car last night!

Sorry Laura, and thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter