***Holiday Yankee Candle exchange scent/received thread!! ***COMPLETED!!

:teeth: Thank you. It is fun to dress them up ::yes::

One elf package is on the way. Priority with DC. Hopefully it will arrive Friday.

Meriweather said:
Hopefully we will have an arrival today ::yes::

who me?? why YES I did get a package today!

I got a snowman tart Burner
a green tart a red tart and a white tart (Jack Frost, Christmas Eve and I don;t remember the 3rd one but it smells like the tree!)

there was also a box of Mickey MOuse Mini Stickers

Thank You!!! Tink with some numbers after her name !!! :)

Tink_Or_Belle said:
who me?? why YES I did get a package today!

I got a snowman tart Burner
a green tart a red tart and a white tart (Jack Frost, Christmas Eve and I don;t remember the 3rd one but it smells like the tree!)

there was also a box of Mickey MOuse Mini Stickers

Thank You!!! Tink with some numbers after her name !!! :)

You are quite welcome! I hope you enjoy them and have a great holiday!!

:yay: Glad to hear of an arrival.
Another should arrive tomorrow or Sat.
And then the other hopefully very soon. It was shipped from YC and is on its way.

Anything today?
The one I sent is having one of those DC "moments" :rolleyes: Not showing anything and my carrier picked it up :(
Hopefully it will arrive soon!!

I just checked on mine again and it is in the right state and listed as "in transit to final destination"!

These sure are taking a LONG time.......I do hope both are received very soon.

Still waiting are:
Trish Bessette
Pooh Girl 71

Any news today?

The elf package is in the right town :) Hope it makes it to the right home today.

:yay: Elf package is shown as deliverd also.
We'll give the people a bit to check in and then this one will finally be over :woohoo:

:teeth: it's here! Thanks Nancy! She sent me a large YC white chocolate mint housewarmer jar :goodvibes my favorite Christmas scent. Plus a whole box of Christmas goodies including candy, oven mitt, kitchen towel, to do list pad, etc. Thanks so much Nancy.

Chocolate mint is one of my favorites too. Glad to hear that the last packages are arriving.

Thank you Nancy for orchestrating this one, it turned into a long drawn out exchange. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter