***Holiday Yankee Candle Scent/Received*** thread is here!!....COMPLETED!!

I received mine!

It was from mommylovesdisneymore and I received 2 small jars, one in Jack Frost scent and the other in Chrismas Cookie.

Thank you, these are two of my favorites!

Received mine today!!:cool1:
From Girldreamer02
4 tarts farmHouse Apple ( Myfavorite scent!!)
1 small jar candeied Apple YUM!!
1 box of 12 count tealights Christmas cookie got to say these are now now my 2nd Favorite scent YUMMY!!!!!
Thank you so much these are great@

aww I'm so glad...I didn't want to get you so much apple, but I didn't know what else to get because you didn't like flowery or pine stuff so I'm way happy you like your delicious smelling candles! Do you have a tart burner? When i was ordering your candles dh was like what if she dosen't have a tart burner? I said well...maybe she'll find a use for them. I was hoping you did so I could win the argument. Haha:thumbsup2 :goodvibes

has anyone used the swirl of home for the holidays and misletoe? I just want to know if it smells good or not when its burning.

aww I'm so glad...I didn't want to get you so much apple, but I didn't know what else to get because you didn't like flowery or pine stuff so I'm way happy you like your delicious smelling candles! Do you have a tart burner? When i was ordering your candles dh was like what if she dosen't have a tart burner? I said well...maybe she'll find a use for them. I was hoping you did so I could win the argument. Haha:thumbsup2 :goodvibes
You bet I do I have 2 for everyseason or holiday. I love them :lovestruc So a double thank you because that it what I love and I could live with only apple it is my absolite favorite but really loving the Christmas cookie too will have to get some more of those in the tarts for Christmas Happy holidays to you and your family and Thank you again!!
Holly

We should be having an another arrival any day and then the other 2 were orders, so we are out the whim of Yankee for those.
If the people that ordered can please post when they get notice of shipping that would be great ::yes::

Let me go check my notes and then those waiting will know about when they can expect theirs.

Those still waiting:
piglet too (mailed 11-22)
princessariel (ordered 11-22)
flakypuff (ordered 11-20)

Just opened my package from Rebecca - Roberr1187 - everything smells so great!

Very pretty apple/leaf print tart burner
Cranberry Chutney pillar candle
Very cute snowman tea light holder with 12 scented tea light candles
Tarts: sweet strawberry, cherry lemonade, pumpkin pie, vanilla caramel, mandarin mimosa, autumn woods, boo-nilla, purr-chouli, home sweet home, autumn wreath, evening air, autumn gold and granny smith
Bag of tea lights (which I just ran out of :thumbsup2 )

THANK YOU! I love everything. What a great box to open after a long day of work!

Glad you liked everything. :woohoo: I had fun choosing what I should put in the box. The box smelled great in the car on the way to the post office. I think that the clerk noticed it too. She had a funny smile on her face as she asked me if there were any liquids, fragile or perishable in the box. :laughing: Then I handed her Nancy's box and she asked me if these were early christmas presents. I was laughing to myself wondering what she would think if I told her what the packages were for.

I received mine today from roberrl187's DD, Lizzie.

Cute snowman ornament with votives in Jack Frost, Christmas Eve and Sage & Citrus.
Also a cute metal bicycle that holds 3 candles
And 13 more votives....3 Vanilla Lime, 3 Juicy Peach, 3 Juicy watermelon, 3 Pomegranate cider and 1 Trick or Treat.

Thank you, Lizzie. :teeth:

Lizzy says you are quite welcome. :thumbsup2 She fell in love with that bicycle and had to get it for the exchange.

Let me go check my notes and then those waiting will know about when they can expect theirs.

Those still waiting:
piglet too (mailed 11-22)
princessariel (ordered 11-22)
flakypuff (ordered 11-20)

I don't have any idea how long it takes for these orders to arrive, but we leave for WDW in a week. We're putting a stop on our mail at the post office so it may take awhile to hear from me, if it's that long.

It looks like it is taking between 7 and 10 days...so far.
I hope it arrives before you leave ::yes::

I got an e-mail that mine has been shipped!:cheer2: It went by UPS so hopefully it will arrive over the weekend.:)

I heard that one was delivered 11-26, so hopefully she will find time to check in with us soon ::yes::

Sorry for not checking in, My package was here when I got home Wednesday, but have been so crazy busy, I did not even open it until tonight.

Thank you Tina (tinkerbell1967) for my goodies! I received a great Christmas tin with a small Balsam & Cedar jar along with 3 car jars. I also got two votives, Sparkling Cinnamon and Christmas Eve. I love Balsam & Cedar, and look forward to burning the votives as well.

As for my package, tracking shows it should be there on Tuesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter