Holidays & Seasons Swap: COMPLETE

Update:

Package has not yet arrived. I am holding the packages as requested. If you have changed your mind, send me a pm.

Thanks!

:cool1::cool1:Jayne's box is here!!!!!!!!! Postmarked January 7th:scared1:

I will be working on getting things sorted ASAP.

Susan-since you already sent my package out, do you want me to send you a self-addressed stamped envelope? I just have 1 letter...

Yay!!!

Susan - anyone that would like you to send their stuff to me to forward back with their surprise swap, I'd be happy to do it for you guys!! Just give me the heads up!!

Woo hoo!!!! That missing box sure took it's sweet ol' time..
I'll send out some money this week to forward mine and SIOHs package... :)

Susan-since you already sent my package out, do you want me to send you a self-addressed stamped envelope? I just have 1 letter...

No, but thank you. I have postage money left over that will cover it. Generally, if your change is not more than $1, I don't mail it back.

Yay!!!

Susan - anyone that would like you to send their stuff to me to forward back with their surprise swap, I'd be happy to do it for you guys!! Just give me the heads up!!

I sent you a pm. Thanks so much for your help.

Woo hoo!!!! That missing box sure took it's sweet ol' time..
I'll send out some money this week to forward mine and SIOHs package... :)

No need to -- I still have postage money to cover it.

That's fabulous! I hope everything arrived in great shape :thumbsup2

VickiV

Well...no it didn't. THe box was a bit crushed and one group is missing. Group G - spooky. I have contacted Jayne and she is going to make replacements to mail individually. The people this effects are: Mischief Managed, Disney_rider, SIOH, 123SA, PN96I have everything packaged up. I am working on labeling. I hope to get this to the post office today. I will post again when it is in the mail.

Everything has been mailed.

THe following group will be receiving a flat rate box or envelope with the entire swap

VickiV
NemoMom
Mischief Managed
scrapmouse
SharonC2010
Sarah
dorecruise
hiclarke
PrincessJayne

The following group will receive a snail mail envelope with the rest of their pieces:
BAMB
PN96
SIOH
DisneyBarlans
Chiefdragon
piratetink
mommy2mrb

The following group will receive their missing pieces when the surprise swap is mailed back to you by LM3K.
wdwmickey & MDD
mycutiepatooties
dacky
disney_rider
catinthehat35
rhonda greene
MazdaUK(change)

Please let me know if I left you off the list.

Also, please let me know when you receive your items.

thanks Susan for getting this all worked out!! :worship: you did an awesome job!!
will let you know when I get my envelope!

The royal mail website says to allow an extra 2 weeks - not 2 months - so they have a angry email off me! not sure if it will make any difference at all but hopefully i'll get an explanation about why it took so long!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter