Hollywood Studios Worth It?

I would think that Frozen sing a long, Little mermaid and beauty and the beast shows plus Fantatmic would be perfect for a little girl. Now if you are a rambo park type.. Rope drop to close with no break, then yes you might find some dull time..
Star wars fans find enought with Star Tours and Launch Bay..

Not sure how long your trip is... but " doing Universal instead".. what do you mean by this.? Do you already have a week or more than 4 days of WDW plannedand wish to take that one day away from HS and head over to Universal?In this case financially you are better off just doing HS to get your stuff done and then take the rest of the day to do other things ( pool, resort breaks)... Just heading over to Universal for one day is expensive.. like disney... one day is expensive, the longer the stay the price per day gets more reasonable.

You don't give a lot of information, is it your first time? How many days will you be there? Are you staying on site? If so, where are you staying? Do you have park hoppers? Personally, I think if you are there for at least 4 days and it's your first trip, you shouldn't skip any parks. Everyone has their favorite park/ride and has an opinion. You are not going to know unless you try it. Is it a half day park, is it a full day park, it is worth it? All subjective. Even when we are there for 3 days we never skip a park because we always have hoppers. There is something to enjoy in all of them for every age.

HS has never been a skip for me and is in fact my favorite park. Yes there aren't as many rides and with ToT and RnRC (and I'm assuming Star Tours as well) being out for you, that will cut it down even more. But I go to HS for the shows. BATB, Frozen Sing a long and the Indiana Jones show are all great imo and I could do Muppet Vision 3D several times over. Plus Fantasmic is a great nighttime show and it's one that you'd be able to sit down in a seat instead of on the concrete or having to stand.

Even the character meets are fun even though there aren't as many as MK. My parents and I made a point to go see Chewbacca and Kylo Ren while we were there and had a ball.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter