Holy we are going to have a TON of food!

luv2playallday

Mouseketeer
I was just thinking about this, and I just had the gastric bypass 2 weeks ago, so when I go in Sept I won't be able to eat more than a bite or 2. Add that to the fact that I am going with DH (BIG EATER), DD 9 (BIRD PICKER) DS 3. (BARLEY EATS) So we are going to have a TON of food! On any given day DD and DS can share a kids meal, and heck I could share a bite too! I guess we are going to totally splurge and do the 2 TS credits because when we do the 1 credit ones (unless they are buffets we can use 2-3 credits instead of 4.

Is 9 on the childs or adult menu?

To bad these expire right after you check out our we could have spread them to last the 13 days we will be there LOL!

CS will be AWESOME! We can do breakfast and lunch just about everyday because my credits are basically extra I will only need a bite!

They dont expire till midnight of check out day so ..... you can get a last couple of meals. With such light eaters if you take deserts with you for later snacks (think cookies rice crispi treats etc) then you can use your snacks to buy ahead some other things for the rest of your trip...sodas cookies whatever I hear that there are much more choices now. As well remember that it only covers 2 meals a day. But even with 4 eaters we still managed to cover 8 days 2 meals a day including one 2 credit per person meal, I ate breakfast 3 mornings, my son did once (the plan was for granola and juice in the room but I hated that plan lol). We shared a lot of meals sometimes only getting one child and one adult meal at a table service. But still we ate at some buffets and sometimes for CS we ordered 4 meals because it was easier. My dd and I had booked the My Girl Perfectly Princess thing so that was 2 cs saved but really we didnt try hard we just tried not to ever order more food than we needed and 2-3 meals was enough. Sounds like your family may be able to stretch it to really getting 3 lighter meals a day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter