Home.less Flats!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: see and friend they are too funny. Gosh I need ink for my printer ROFL

Posting this for Illusionistic...

Sorry buddy...Got Bird?! :rotfl2: :rotfl:

IllwithBird.png

:lmao: :lmao: ahahahhaha.
yaaa sorry ill but that is pretty funny. hehh

I'm loving this post! Great job pink! ;) Nice authentic pic Pete, haha. The dis has resorted to begging, drinking and playing bay.be..OH MY!!!!:scared1: :scared: :scared1:

I want to have a 10 year VMK meet so it better happen.

TEN years? Oh please don't make us wait that long. I'm not looking it up, but doesn't May 21st fall in the food and wine festival timing? Sounds like an appropriate time for a reunion of the most depressing Disney day ever. I'm ready for next year, haha. (Crashing at Sea and Out's place as it seems they'll be well stocked, muahaha!)

LOL EvlQueen :thumbsup2 Disney Shopping a few years ago. It's one of the Villians Martini glass set of 4.

Thanks Chedsto! I am obviously a big Evil Queen fan myself and I share your wish for the costume on VMK. Let's hope they keep it open and put that villian out first next Halloween!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter