Homemade FE Gifts Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK if you are on the 4/1 sailing of the WONDER - look away now!

I got all the ideas for our stuff here on this board, so they probably look similar to stuff you have seen. We are pretty happy with how everything turned out. I don't have pics of the friendship bracelets we made, I'll post those later.

1st up - post it note holders (made from acrylic frames)

Post it holder by silencerobinson, on Flickr

Post it holders by silencerobinson, on Flickr

Next up - pens made with paper and RSVP pens

Pens by silencerobinson, on Flickr

keychains:

Keychains by silencerobinson, on Flickr

Journals:

Journals by silencerobinson, on Flickr

autograph books or scrapbooks

Autograph or scrapbook by silencerobinson, on Flickr

These are awesome FE gifts! Great job

OK, if you are on the Jun 2 7 night Fantasy Eastern cruise DON'T LOOK!

No, seriously, don't look - look away now - don't read this post.........:rotfl2::rotfl2:

This is your LAST CHANCE not to look! Don't peek! Don't PEEK!

No, seriously, I want you to be surprised - don't look.....:lmao::lmao::lmao:

DSC_1332-1.jpg

They are so cute.

Corinna

Love them!!!!

ok, if you are on the jun 2 7 night fantasy eastern cruise don't look!

no, seriously, don't look - look away now - don't read this post.........:rotfl2::rotfl2:

this is your last chance not to look! Don't peek! Don't peek!

no, seriously, i want you to be surprised - don't look.....:lmao::lmao::lmao:

dsc_1332-1.jpg

Lovely! Woodburn Tulip Festival? I love taking a drive up there and spending some time with my camera!

Did you try Michael's for the cello bags? I found some there for my last cruise's FEs that fit a 8.5" x 5.25" scrapbook. I looked all over the store before I asked for them.

Actually, they were red clovers in a field by our house last May-- we get a huge influx of red clovers in late spring that are beautiful! I have taken pictures at the tulip festival (where my DH and I got engaged) and love early morning sunrises there. :)

I have taken pictures at the tulip festival (where my DH and I got engaged) and love early morning sunrises there. :)

I haven't made it up there for a sunrise yet. I'm really not a morning person, at all. :laughing: Some of my favorite pictures of my kids were taken there. :love:

Here are some homemade gifts I gave for our FE... I make bling shirts and such, so of course I had to spread the sparkly love to my FE. :)

The first was a big zipper topped bag that I gave each family on the first night:

IMAG1011.jpg

...and then pirate shirts were given to the kids only the night before Pirate Night. Girls got the bling, boys got the vinyl.

IMAG0994.jpg
IMAG0995.jpg

I had such a blast preparing and putting these together. My FE group was so much fun - I hope they all enjoyed it as much as I did. I also gave some pirate necklaces and zipper pulls that I'd bought on Etsy and then also some post it note holders that I made, but sadly can't find the pictures of.

Here are some homemade gifts I gave for our FE... I make bling shirts and such, so of course I had to spread the sparkly love to my FE. :)

The first was a big zipper topped bag that I gave each family on the first night:

IMAG1011.jpg

...and then pirate shirts were given to the kids only the night before Pirate Night. Girls got the bling, boys got the vinyl.

IMAG0994.jpg
IMAG0995.jpg

I had such a blast preparing and putting these together. My FE group was so much fun - I hope they all enjoyed it as much as I did. I also gave some pirate necklaces and zipper pulls that I'd bought on Etsy and then also some post it note holders that I made, but sadly can't find the pictures of.

OMG, those are AWESOME! I love the bag! Great work!

OK if you are on the 4/1 sailing of the WONDER - look away now!

I got all the ideas for our stuff here on this board, so they probably look similar to stuff you have seen. We are pretty happy with how everything turned out. I don't have pics of the friendship bracelets we made, I'll post those later.

1st up - post it note holders (made from acrylic frames)

Post it holder by silencerobinson, on Flickr

Next up - pens made with paper and RSVP pens

Pens by silencerobinson, on Flickr

keychains:

Keychains by silencerobinson, on Flickr

Journals:

Journals by silencerobinson, on Flickr

autograph books or scrapbooks

Autograph or scrapbook by silencerobinson, on Flickr

OK, here are the friendship bracelets we made:

Friendship bracelets by silencerobinson, on Flickr

Untitled by silencerobinson, on Flickr

IMAG1011.jpg

IMAG0994.jpg
IMAG0995.jpg

Way WAY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY COOL! :thumbsup2

LOVE your bling stuff. How do you "make" bling shirts??

Thanks for the compliments - it was really fun!

Silence - all of those are awesome! Love those friendship bracelets!

There is a process to making the bling - but it's pretty easy if you have the right tools and the supplies. Basics are an electronic cutter, good design software, and a heatpress. Everything else is consumables... Of course you don't need any of that if you want to hand place the stones, but that could take forever.

Search YouTube, you'll find tons of info about it. I warn you though, it's addicting! ;)

I have gotten some good ideas. It has been a while since we've done a Disney cruise and therefore a FE. We live in the Tampa area. What might be some suggestions for things from our area that we could give as FE gifts or incorporate into things to make? I asked DH for candy ideas, but he looked at me like I was nuts. TIA.

Sherry

I have gotten some good ideas. It has been a while since we've done a Disney cruise and therefore a FE. We live in the Tampa area. What might be some suggestions for things from our area that we could give as FE gifts or incorporate into things to make? I asked DH for candy ideas, but he looked at me like I was nuts. TIA.

Sherry

Hi Sherry-

I've done taste of Florida little bags with salt water taffy in it with orange and key lime flavors, some coconut patties. I've included key lime pie postcard recipes and postcard from where we're from (Treasure Island).

I just love seeing all of these *amazing* gifts! I hope our cruise meet group grows so we can do a FE exchange. We're sailing in August and there are two of us in it. *sigh* My children and I would love to participate in this fun.

I just love seeing all of these *amazing* gifts! I hope our cruise meet group grows so we can do a FE exchange. We're sailing in August and there are two of us in it. *sigh* My children and I would love to participate in this fun.

Me too... I'm starting to lose hope for having a FE group for my July cruise. :( Hope we both get some more people! :thumbsup2

That's a good idea Fivepin. We love going over to TI. We're actually in Wesley Chapel, but I am sure my DS 8 would not mind a beach day.

Me too... I'm starting to lose hope for having a FE group for my July cruise. :( Hope we both get some more people! :thumbsup2

I'm with both of you... We have a few people on our cruise meet thread for out Sept cruise and a couple of them do want to do a FE exchange, but a couple of others have had to cancel their cruise:sad1: so I'm really hoping we get a few more people who want to participate.. My children are sooo looking forward to the FE so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter