"Honeymoon cottages" at BWV/Dining ag BWV

maryhenry

Earning My Ears
On this site, I read about the 2-story "honeymoon cottages" at BWV - also called the garden suites, I think. They are one bedrooom suites - are these more points? Are they difficult to get?

Second part: I read in the Unofficial guide that one down-side to the BWV is the only dining is available on the Boardwalk itself. When reading on this site about the BW Inn and Villas, I cliced on dining and only saw the spots on the Boardwalk. Does that work out OK? I'm used to running to Roaring Forks at WL, and that sort of meal works well for our family.

I believe the accommodations you mention are part of the Boardwalk Inn, which is adjacent to BWV but is not a DVC property. They cannot be rented using points.

maryhenry said:
On this site, I read about the 2-story "honeymoon cottages" at BWV - also called the garden suites, I think. They are one bedrooom suites - are these more points? Are they difficult to get?

Second part: I read in the Unofficial guide that one down-side to the BWV is the only dining is available on the Boardwalk itself. When reading on this site about the BW Inn and Villas, I cliced on dining and only saw the spots on the Boardwalk. Does that work out OK? I'm used to running to Roaring Forks at WL, and that sort of meal works well for our family.

As said, Garden Suites are part of the Inn and can't be rented for points.

One of the disadvantages to the Boardwalk is that there is no "food court" area like Roaring Forks. The Spoodles Pizza window (outside on the Boardwalk), the Hot Dog stand (outside on the Boardwalk), Boardwalk Bakery (interior space, but you get to it from outside on the Boardwalk), or sandwiches from the pool bar meet fast food needs in the immediate area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter