Honeymooning in WDW

tinyprincess

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone

I am new to the disboards. My Fiance and I are honeymooning in WDW in June 2005. We will be staying on the carribean beach resort for 6nights and then going on the disney wonder cruise to the bahamas for 4 nights.

What are some romantic things to do in disney. And do we let them know it is our honeymoon. If so what kind of perks can we expect?

Thanxs

definitely let them know - each and every place you go....

at the restuarants, resorts, shops - you never know what you might get - generally at the restuarant it is a desert. at the resorts it might be an upgrade to a water view or ballons. Shops sometimes a little discount. None of these are guaranteed at all and completely depend upon the CM - if they are new then you might not get anything.

remember one night to walk around the lake - yes I know it is very long - but it can be very romantic. try one night to see the fireworks from Epcot.

PI is just a bus ride away!!!

My husband and I honeymooned in WDW in June 2002. We got a free dessert at Tony's on Main Street, U.S.A. in the Magic Kingdom. We also bought these bride and groom mouse ears. It's really fun to just walk around.

My husband and I went in 2002 for our Honeymoon and we stayed at CBR also. We loved it. You have to buy the mickey bride and groom hats. you do look a little bit goofy but it pays off. We got champagne glasses at Cinderellas Castle, free tickets for Test Track, they were faster than the fastpass and free desserts at every resturant we ate at. WDW is a great place to Honeymoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter