Hong Kong Disney hotel via DVC

tinibee

Mouseketeer
Hi, I'm not sure if this should go on a DVC board or here, so apologies in advance if this is the wrong place for my questions.

Has anyone stayed at HKDL using their DVC points? Are park tix still included?

Add a general question, what kind of stuff do they supply in the rooms? For example, TDLH provides pajamas and almost all personal items you might need. I'm flying a cheapie airline that charges for everything so the less I have to pack the cheaper it is :)

Thanks!

Hello - I haven't stayed using my points yet, but as far as I am aware they do include park entry for the duration of your stay. If you are staying at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, they included robes, slippers, toothbrushes, paste, and other toiletries like ear buds etc and bottled water. The Hollywood Hotel didn't include the robes and the shampoo etc was of poorer quality then the HKDL Hotel. Hope this helps, it is a beautiful hotel!

Thank you, this does help! Sadly, I will only have enough points for the Hollywood hotel. We just went to VGC and Aulani and after going to Hong Kong we'll be out of points for years!! ;)

I stayed at the Hollywood Hotel using my DVC points this past May. My daughter and I stayed 2 nights, and we had a sea view, we each rec'd 3 day tickets, while actually a 2 day and a 1 day ticket, but it was included in the stay.
We both really liked the hotel, the rooms were a nice size, we did have robes and slippers, I did not use the shampoo because I brought my own. There were bottles of water in the room, if I recall correctly the first bottle was free but they would charge for anything over the first one. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
I was not impressed with the food selection at the quick service Hollywood and Dine, but we loved Chef Mickey's. It was expensive, we got a coupon when we checked in, I forget how much it was for, so that helped with the cost. But the selection of food was amazing, and it was very good. We used the bus to go to the parks, it looked like a nice walk but we opted to use the bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter