Hong Kong Disneyland Photo Tour

Stitch float was definitely my favorite, and the most innovative. The parade didn't seem to have much of a theme tying it together but it looked pretty fun.

I meant to say this earlier, but it's interesting that a lot of the signage lists English first before Chinese. Obviously they have English guide maps, but I didn't expect to see so much English in a park in Hong Kong.

The parade is fun, lots of lively music and dancing and plenty of Disney Characters.

Besides the signage being in English, the Cast Members were able to speak basic English pretty well.

I'm loving these photos, I'll be there at the end of the year and their getting me so excited to go (which is bad because I'm supposed to be studying for exams, but this is so much better)

I'm happy you're enjoying the photos. There are plenty more to come.
(I should tell you to study... but I know which is more fun)

Here is the guide maps list of what is in ADVENTURELAND. We will have a quick look at them all.

A1P1100571.jpg

A1P11005712.jpg

A1P11005713.jpg

The GUIDE MAP. We will be entering ADVENTURELAND from the F mark on the map. You can see the Adventureland Arch then a rocky waterfall. We will then turn left and go over a bridge and down the path to the "Festival of the Lion King"

P1400659.jpg

A look back down the path we came

A1P110057147.jpg

A look to the left we can see the "Snacks, Frozen Lollipop Cart" marked H on the guide map

A1P110057148.jpg

Professor Porter's Trading Post ( the only shop in Adventureland) we will visit it soon, it is very cool inside.

A1P110057149.jpg

a Look Ahead to the "Festival of the Lion King" area.

A1P110057150.jpg

The doors to the "Festival of the Lion King". The show is mainly in English with two characters that speak Chinese to help those following the story line.
It is not exactly the same as the one in Animal Kingdom in Florida.
The stage rotates and the lighting is hard on my camera, well, thats my excuse for some blurry photo's. Lots of Music, dance, entertainment and story.

P1080469.jpg

P1080471.jpg

P1080472.jpg

P1080473.jpg

P1080514.jpg

P1080515.jpg

P1080516.jpg

P1080517.jpg

P1080518.jpg

P1080519.jpg

The End. The Show is actually 30 minutes long and is performed 4 times a day. The Time guide recommends getting there early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter