Hoop de doo from MK..HELP!!!

lcborn2run

Mouseketeer
We will be going to Hoop De Doo for 5:00 show and will be in MK. MK closes at 7:00 that day.....

Should we park in MK lot that morning or park somewhere else? If we park at MK, how will we get back to our car?????

HELP!!!!

If you will be in a hurry to get back to your car after your meal, take the extra time to drive yourselves to Fort Wilderness. Leave the MK parking lot and drive to Fort Wilderness visitor parking, from there take the settlement bus to Pioneer Hall. After the show, your car will be easy to get to quickly.

If you would rather have less fuss between MK and Hoop, take the boat from the MK dock to Fort Wilderness (leave about an hour before you have to be at Pioneer Hall). After the show, take the settlement bus to Fort Wilderness Visitor Parking, and from there transfer to the TTC/Wilderness Lodge/Fort Wilderness bus. The parking trams at the MK parking lot will run until approximately 8:30, after that, security can help you find your car.

I would just park at MK and take the boat to Fort Wilderness. If you are planning on returning to your car as soon as your 5:00 show is over the boats will still be running. They will run until at least 8:30. You should be done by 7:00 because the next seating for Hoop de doo is 7:15.

The boats will run until 8:30 even though MK closes at 7:00? Where does the boat leave from in the MK?

Thanks...

The boat dock is right in front of you as you exit the MK. The boats will still be running because that is how folks staying at Fort Wilderness get to the MK. If the park closes at 7:00, the stores will stay open until at least 7:30. The boats will run for an hour or so after that to make sure everyone has their ride home. But as I said earlier, if you plan to leave as soon as your show is over, you will have plenty of time. Just board the boat after it unloads MK goers. The boat dock at FW is just a short walk from Pioneer Hall. To me it is MUCH less of a hassle than getting a bus from Pioneer Hall to the FW parking lot, and then another bus from the FW parking lot to the TTC. From the MK dock you can either get on the express monorail to the TTC, take the ferry to the TTC, or my personal favorite the resort monorail to the TTC. I like the resort monorail because I like to stop at the monorail resorts and browse. Of course it is all a matter of personal preference. Our personal preference is never to drive while at WDW at all. My husband and I are both Realtors and drive ALOT in our jobs. When on vacation we let someone else do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter