Hoop de doo review

Jmljasmine

Mouseketeer
We went over the summer and we're so disappointed. We had been so many times pre COVID and loved it. This time though...
-They crammed way more people in. The actors and wait staff could barely squeeze between tables and weren't able at all if a larger person was seated or even with me if my child was on my lap.
- we barely had any time to eat before the show started.
- the food was way worse quality. The salad was dry, hardly any dressing, essentially plain lettuce. (The salad use to be one of my favorites). The strawberry shortcake should have been called shortcake as there was 1 strawberry for our whole party of 8. I actually left hungry. That never happened before.
-we had 4 kids in our party but we're only given one washboard. That resulted in all the kids having to get out of seats blocking the already nonexistent isles.
-it took our waitress until the starters were cleared and the main food arriving to get the drink we ordered for one of the kids. Poor thing was so thirsty. For some reason alcohol was brought fast but the kids all ended up sharing a couple drinks until they arrived.
The show was still good.
This use to be the highlight of our trip. Unless I hear of changes, we won't be back.

So sorry to hear this. I was regretting not booking it for our December trip, now I don't feel so bad.
Same with us....I wasn't able to get a reservation...and even used the touring plans reservation finder..but now I'm not too unhappy that we're not gonna be able to go this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter