Hope this isn't unwelcome here...

It is VERY welcome.
Thanks for the link. Don't have time to read it right now, but I plan to tomorrow.

Thank you! Anytime someone writes a trip report, it's most welcome!!!!!!!!
Kathy

Thanks...I didn't want to post it twice but some people are funny about cross-posting links and I thought there may be some valuble information on Disney's OTHER Park for those of us that use mobility devices. :goodvibes .

Hi, I have just finished reading your reports and would like to say thanks - they made great reading.

Having been to WDW three times we are going to California for the first time early next year and it was interesting to read that the handicapped procedures are maybe not so smooth at all rides (ie haunted mansion) as at WDW. I will be in a wheelchair rather than ECV.

Maybe I missed it from the report but what time of year did you go - we will be there early April (not the week before Easter but the week before that) and can we expect similar length of lines which seem a lot longer than we are used to.

thanks

Sue

We were there just 2 weeks ago. The opening sentence should have said exactly what day it was.

If I was to guess, yes, I'd expect lines to be about the same the week before Easter to be similar to what we experienced 2 weeks ago...pretty busy, but not outraeously so.

I haven't posted it yet for public consumption, but I have a trip report of my experiences at WDW last November in a wheelchair. (park rental / push chair) WDW was MUCH better organized as far as giving directions to wheelchair/ECV users. (Even if I wasn't always happy with the result...no shady spot to sit in near JC while waiting our turn. I'd have rather waited in the queue in the shade.)

I'll be posting both trip reports with pictures in about a month on my personal website. I'll post notice here when I do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter