Hot Fix Crystals

AZMickeyfans

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone,

I am so confused. I bought the bejeweler wand to heat up the glue on hot fix crystals at Michaels but I cannot find the hot fix crystals anywhere. :confused3 I was wanting to make some of my daughters dance leo's sparkle!

Anyway, I live in Phoenix and I cannot find these here locally so I turned to the internet but am a bit overwhelmed. There seems to be hundreds of sites that sell hot fix crystals from generic to swarovski. Can anyone recommend a specific website to buy these? I dont need the swarovski ones if the generic work just as well.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I don't know about online stores, but I just picked some up yesterday at Hobby Lobby. They were in the fabric paint/decorating section.

I was going to say Hobby Lobby as well, that's where I got mine last year (OMG, has it been THAT LONG since I used that thing?)

Thanks everyone! I think we have a hobby lobby on the west side of town so when I'm over there I'll check it out. Thanks again.

If you still want them locally so you can see the color - just found them at JO ANNS and in the strangest place - in the VIKING sewing area. You have to use their register and can't use coupons - slight bummer!! They had a good selection at the 101/Indian Bend store.

If you still want them locally so you can see the color - just found them at JO ANNS and in the strangest place - in the VIKING sewing area. You have to use their register and can't use coupons - slight bummer!! They had a good selection at the 101/Indian Bend store.

Wow! thanks I would have NEVER thought to look in the sewing area. I looked all around the jewelry and other beads and crystals extensively.

Thanks!:thumbsup2

I've become obsessed with my new hot fix tool too. LOL I buy my hot fix from ebay seller mrnailhead http://search.ebay.com/search/searc...ler=1&sass=misternailhead&fsop=1&fsoo=1&fgtp= I've also bookmarked this site but I haven't ordered yet. http://www.hotfixqueen.com/ Yes I have to pay shipping but it's WAY cheaper than anything I've found locally. Good luck to you. :)

WOW thanks so much for the links. My Dh teases me saying one day I'll sequin up one of his suits and make him look like he should be performing in Vegas! :lmao: Its so much fun though!!! And EASY with the hot fix ones!

I've become obsessed with my new hot fix tool too. LOL I buy my hot fix from ebay seller mrnailhead http://search.ebay.com/search/searc...ler=1&sass=misternailhead&fsop=1&fsoo=1&fgtp= I've also bookmarked this site but I haven't ordered yet. http://www.hotfixqueen.com/ Yes I have to pay shipping but it's WAY cheaper than anything I've found locally. Good luck to you. :)

Ok totally love these prices. Have you tried the economy line yet? Are they as nice as swarovski? I'm so excited about this. Thank you!

I have been using hotfixqueen since last year. She is great. I made my girls pirate princess shirts for our trip last august and they are still going strong.

I have never used the tool. I buy the sticky mylar paper and print out my design, lay it on a clip board and match up the stones.. than just flip it right side up and iron it on your item.

I have been using hotfixqueen since last year. She is great. I made my girls pirate princess shirts for our trip last august and they are still going strong.

I have never used the tool. I buy the sticky mylar paper and print out my design, lay it on a clip board and match up the stones.. than just flip it right side up and iron it on your item.

hey, that sounds like a great method! I'm going to have to try it...

I just read this thread for the first time. My dd dances and we do lots and lots of rhinestoning. Swarovski is definately the way to go if you want major sparkle. The generics will sparkle some, but not like the Swarovski. We buy mostly from www.rhinestoneguy.com or www.rhinestonesu.com.

I have never used the heat set rhinestones, we always glue them on, even with a pattern. I might like to try the heat set for some personal stuff.

Lisa, is that mylar paper reusable?

Lisa, is that mylar paper reusable?

hm I haven't tried to reuse it. Possible it you have a large design (like the mickey head I saw someone here do) you could use the middle again if you didnt put stone there.

I am having the hardest time finding what I want. I need 3mm,5mm & 7mm light blue OR I could use 6mm instead of 7mm. I want to get them all from the same place so the colors match, but I'm getting disgusted with it!!!!!!! I've searched ebay for 2hrs this morning with no luck!

Do you guys have a favorite place to buy yours? Any other advice?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter