hotel advice for Columbus weekend

Partridge4ever

DIS Veteran
We will be at Disney through Friday, Oct. 8. We are Hilton Honors members and have plenty of points to stay at the Hampton near Universal for a few nights for free. We plan to spend Saturday and Sunday at Universal/IOA. Originally, I was going to book an on-site hotel for Sat. night only to give us FOTL access. That will mean being at a Disney hotel Thursday nite, Hampton Inn Friday nite, on-site Universal Sat. nite, and potentially back to the Hampton for Sunday nite (DH usually likes to leave in the afternoon and drive through the nite, but if he's tired we'll stay wherever we can get a room.) I'd rather stay at the Hampton the whole time...but will we regret not having FOTL? DH says book on-site for Friday also, but then I feel like we're wasting a FOTL day since we will be spending Friday at WDW. In the past, we have done the highlights of both parks in one day, but it was not a holiday weekend and DD was too short for the big roller coasters.

It is a busy time remember if u book the saturday u get fotl on saturday & sunday which will allow u plenty of time to see and enjoy all attractions:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter