hotel change

ckmoore

Earning My Ears
On my next Disney trip I will be staying at two different resorts on the Disney property. Will Disney transfer my luggage between resorts, or do I have to do this myself??

The Disney resorts are very good about getting your stuff to another Disney resort. The only iffy thing that I've heard is concerning the ASresorts. Evidently they are not as 'prompt' as you might wish. But, your bags do get to where you want them eventually. If we change resorts, we let the current resort know where the bags should go. Then we go to a park until around 2-3 and then go and check-in at our next resort. If anyone does it differently I'ld love to hear their way of doing it. THere's always room for improvement!!!

You are probably aware of it but just to be sure you know:

Disney will not transfer your luggage to the Swan, Dolphin or any of the DD resorts even though they are "on property". If your second resort is one of these, you will need to transfer your luggage yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter