Hotels on Palm Parkway

ilovecholent

Earning My Ears
:confused:
How do I find out what hotels are around a specific location? I am an Orthodox Jew, not allowed to drive a car on Saturday, and want to be able to go to a specific restaurant on Palm Parkway during the day on Saturday. So far I have found out about a Comfort Inn, Radisson Hotel, and Sierra Suites that's on the parkway. Does anyone know of any other hotels at that location? Do you have any opinions (based on experience) of the other hotels mentioned? Thanks in advance for your help!

Sierra Suites is very nice....this area is better known as ake Buena Vista.....It is just outside Disney east entrance...It is a very long walk to Disney from Palm Pkwy, about 30 minutes.....Check for specials at Sierra, we stayed for 69 a night and was were very happy...Ted

Palm Parkway is a great location. Other hotels include a Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites, Hawthorn Suites (these are at the end furthest from the main road where Sierra Suites are located) There is also a Courtyard by Marriott, RIU Orlando, and a Sheraton Safari at the end closest to the main road.

There is also another hotel (a Clarion maybe?) also on the road and when we were there last Feb. we saw a sign saying "Future home of Hilton Garden INN" right next to the Hawthorn.

Good Luck.

BigDAve

On Palm Parkway there is also a Comfort Inn and Howard Johnson Park Square Inn.:jester: :eek: :rolleyes: :bounce: :pinkbounc :pinkbounc

The Comfort Inn on Palm Parkway is nice, clean and it even came with a frig. In April (Easter week) I paid $36 nightly. Is there a specific restaurant you are interested in?

Hi! We have also stayed at the Comfort Inn Palm Parkway, this year in March and in '99.

It's a basic hotel but had everything we needed and we would stay there again. :)

Astrid
pachi.gif

We have stayed at the Clarion Suites right directly across the road form the Comfort Suites on Palm Parkway. That entire area is wonderful to stay in. So close to all restaurants surrounding it.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter