hotels

bjewell

Earning My Ears
My husband has a conference at the new Gaylord Palms Resort in March. I'm tagging along
(looking forward to hanging out by the pool) , but the cost at the Gaylord is way too much for
us. It looks like the Hyatt Orlando or the Radisson Resort Parkway are the best options.
Anyone have a comment on these choices or other suggestions?

There is a great suite property up the road on SR 535 that has plenty of room(seperate living and bedroom), the Buena Vista Suites. They also have complimentary breakfast buffet and do free transportation to the disney theme parks if you want to get away for a short period of time. You'll love it, feels like home away from home. Prices are very reasonable to

Disnee Dad Says.......................................................... If DH is attending a special meeting, doesn't somebody pick up the tab??To save the most money, go to the Embassy Grand Resort. It is a timeshare, and DH will have to be with you as they present their 2 hour tour. But you can get a simple suite for $20 a night for up to 4 nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter