Hotwire.com and Hyatt Hotel Question?

pershing

DIS Veteran
I read the other now buried thread where someone said that if a hotel listed in the MCO area does not have a shuttle symbol and it's a three star hotel , there's a good chance it's the Hyatt.

For Nov. 16, there is a 3 1/2 star hotel listed without a shuttle symbol for around $59. I'm not looking for any guarentees that it's the Hyatt.

I just want to know if the Hyatt is considered a 3 star or 3 1/2 star hotel on hotwire? Does anyone know?

Originally posted by pershing
Does the Hyatt have a pool? I didn't think so, but I'm not sure.

Yes - an outdoor pool.

Thanks! I'll try priceline.

We are pretty flexible, so it's ok if we get something else.

I gather the Hyatt you got was a different one closer to Disney and not MCO? Wouldn't the Airport Hyatt be a little far from Disney to be considered in its zone?

That Hyatt at WDW isn't the one people refer to here. The one mentioned so often on this board is at the airport...for one night stays prior to cruising.

I love Priceline, but don't go into it expecting a certain hotel. You usually can get a great deal on a hotel in the zone you request, but there is no way to predict with 100% accuracy what hotel will pop up.

I bid 57 on priceline and it was turned down.

So I took Hotwire's $59 on the 3 and a half star w/o shuttle symbol and it turned out to be the Sheraton!

Oh well! It looks like a beautiful hotel and the pool is not just an outdoor pool like the Hyatt, with 3 boys that's important.

Besides, it does have a complimentary shuttle to the airport just like the other thread said it would.

With AAA I was booked at the Hyatt for $124, so I still saved $65! Over half, not bad!

:bounce:

you were turned down on Priceline at $57. 3 star hotels come in much less than that. In fact, they are even cheaper in the airport zone. I don't get it!!

Sounds like you got a great deal anyway, enjoy....:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter