House of Blue's ????

chip64

Mouseketeer
pirate: Ya know the weirdest thing is that even though we have been to WDW too many times to count and at Downtown Disney at WDW, the thought just occured to me that even though we have visited the House Of Blue's at DTD at WDW we honestly have never eaten at this establishment and was wondering what to expect in the way of food and atmosphere at the one at Disneyland? Thanks, Chip@Janet.

DL's House of Blues will have the same menu as WDW. However, the atmosphere at WDW is MUCH better. DL's has a much smaller dining area but they do have an outdoor patio that is open most of the time. WDW has the small stage inside the dining area that DL lacks which really adds to the atmosphere.

Personnally, I love the food (since its the same at both), but for atmosphere, WDW's beats DL's HOB.

I haven't been to WDW's HoB, but I have been to DL's as well as one in Vegas. I agree the HoB at DL is kinda small and the atmosphere is not real exciting, but I love their Voodoo Shrimp with Rosemary Cornbread. It may just be my favorite dish at the DLR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter